Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event: Red Tokens

Restaurant Event: Red Tokens

What do we do with the red tokens after both restaurants are upgraded?
    The white hats can still be used to open prize chests. What about the tokens?
    Thanks

Banned
    You cant do anything with them anymore. Maybe after the event you will get money for them but for now they are useless.

What do you do with the white hats I've looked everywhere but can't see what to do with them. Help anyone p!ease?

Quote Originally Posted by minimum501 View Post
    What do you do with the white hats I've looked everywhere but can't see what to do with them. Help anyone p!ease?
    Which type?

The white hats that you earn alongside your red coupons? They go automatically onto your point score, you don't need to do anything with them. They are your points.

The white chef hats that you make in the tailor or buy in the market? You get requests for them - to start your restaurant game each time you are asked for various items such as wheat, potatoes, cakes....and a chef hat!

Thank you Life Jacket my meds are not doing my brain much good at the mo.

You collect them to get the decorations in your personal goal area. After you have completed that part you can open one of the three prize chests when you collect the number required

Need a trade in for restaurant tickets

They put restaurant tickets in the house of luck. I didn't do the restaurant event, as I didn't like it , now I am stuck with all these tickets and no way of trading them in , or using them. Next time we have an event how about not putting them in the house of luck , or giving us the option of trading them In or selling them.

[QUOTE=kayceecat_5us@yahoo.com;584904 Next time we have an event how about not putting them in the house of luck , or giving us the option of trading them In or selling them.[/QUOTE]
    There is a post here somewhere by one of the stuff members that says that the red tickets are going to be exchanged for coins at the end

kayceecat,
    Albina wrote that the red coupons will be exchanged to coins, when the event is over.

Sobre a competição de restaurantes

Já completei todas as melhoras das cozinhas, os tickets que estão se acumulando, poderão ser trocados por algo dentro do jogo?
    Pq doar não podemos e já estou com quase 5mil