Thread: Regatta Task

Banned

Regatta Task

A member of my coop just choose to do a mining task but suddenly her task was gone. How is that possible?

She could pick another tasks straight away and in her tasks list she didn't see anything about the mining task that disappeared. Didn't she loose her task now?
    Last edited by Jan de Vries; 06-07-2017 at 12:34 PM.

At the bottom right is a display of "remaining tasks", IIRC, like "2/15 left".
    She could check what it shows there.

Banned
    It shows she still can do all 15 tasks but I saw it myself she had chosen the mining task first.

I can vouch for that it can happen.

This happened to me ages ago. I reported it through the game. I think they told me it ought to be fixed in an upcoming update. I think it was.

Banned
    Well apparently thet didn't fixed it...

It happened to one member of my co-op yesterday. Half way through a train task and he lost one task to be done. I can tell you he was frustrated. Seem the problem is far from solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan de Vries View Post
    Well apparently thet didn't fixed it...
    Has your friend reported it through the game?

I didn't mean fixed for everyone, I just meant it seemed to fix it for me: after it had happened a couple of times, I reported, and I updated, and it hasn't ever happened again.

(So far ...)

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    It happened to one member of my co-op yesterday. Half way through a train task and he lost one task to be done. I can tell you he was frustrated. Seem the problem is far from solved.
    Yes! Happened in ours too! I agree that it needs urgent fixing.

Jan's and mine are slightly different in that we lost the task we had already taken but - strangely - we didn't lose the ability to complete all 15 tasks. It's more like a Twilight Zone Bug, "what task? You took no task. There was no task, it was all in your imagination" cue music doo-doo-doo-doo....

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    Yes! Happened in ours too! I agree that it needs urgent fixing.

Jan's and mine are slightly different in that we lost the task we had already taken but - strangely - we didn't lose the ability to complete all 15 tasks. It's more like a Twilight Zone Bug, "what task? You took no task. There was no task, it was all in your imagination" cue music doo-doo-doo-doo....
    I don't think it's twilight zone, I think it's a server delay. I did it once with a mining task and a few minutes in, it just vaporized. I did not lose a task, I had the mine and tools restored exactly as they were before I had started. Our guess for what happened was 2 people chose the same task at the same time or someone chose it and started it before the server took that task off my board.

The this task is just gone and you lose a task glitch is a different matter entirely, and frustrating doesn't begin to describe it. when you are a couple of weeks into racking up good glb scores, It's a major let down for the whole team.

Township: Pixelsticks aka what da funk
    Coop: Givers Only Coop