Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 19.11 The Harvest Fair Event

LAN
    If you are chosen one, you can watch 3 advs per hour and earns three t cash

Martine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    So sorry u have the flu. Get well soon! But why are u buying any rewards when u can get them for free?? And what advertisements are you being forced to watch? I have zero advertisements to watch?
    The sheep was not on my awards? Think I got a chicken, a cow and a pig? Now I am working to get a watermelon. And I forgot that not everybody gets the movies at the helicopter. It is just adds for games and you get 1 t-cash per add. All my friends do have it but I understood via the forum that indeed not everybody has adds. You do not have to watch them btw. It is just with the helicopter like the maffia guy there is this movieguy.

Martine
    Quote Originally Posted by LAN View Post
    If you are chosen one, you can watch 3 advs per hour and earns three t cash
    hahahaha the "chosen one" That sounds funny. All my Dutch friends have it. It is not fair that not everybody gets the choice. Sorry I brought it up. Will remeber that not evrybody gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    So sorry u have the flu. Get well soon! But why are u buying any rewards when u can get them for free?? And what advertisements are you being forced to watch? I have zero advertisements to watch?
    Sorry for my buying rewards comment, didn't realize there was a fourth balloon that can only be purchased.

SuzyD
    For any players whose balloons have stopped giving items for the events: they revert to coins after 30 in one day (though that may be based on individual player levels). If you'd prefer event items, stop accepting the balloons as soon as you get coins, wait for the midnight reset (Ernie with the daily reward), and they'll be event items again.
    Last edited by SuzyD; 11-22-2015 at 04:38 AM.

samreav
    Hey, which event was it that gave out the cow and sheep big balloons on string? I always participate in the events and I've recently seen them all over. I never got the update for November and I couldn't visit other players either! I will be extremely annoyed if I missed an event! That's one of my favourite things on township! I love the big balloons cheers guys happy building

Hi samreav

They were available with the November update and only for a short period. With the event we had, we could win 3 out of 4. We had to buy (T-cash) the sheep one to get the whole set.

Keep a bookmark for the forums section called "Announcements" and this way you will always know when there is an update for the game. You will know when to ask for help if you can't get the update too.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix