Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remove regatta and replace with changed restaurant

Remove regatta and replace with changed restaurant

Suggestions...
    The restaurant task is brilliant, but it could do with a tweak - what about advance notice of the things needed eg peppers as we have with the planes, to give us time to prepare in advance? Other than that, love the task although i am useless at it!

Second suggestion... regatta...
    For me the regatta is old and tired. The prizes are worth nothing to me, the building is ugly and takes up valuable space, and blights my once lovely farm area. I see people upset that they are kicked from a coop, people upset about leaderboards, and people just not participating as it is too much pressure all the time.
    So what about allowing those of us who do not want to regatta the option of deleting the building?
    That way i get my nice farm back, and do not have to be stressed, and the people who love the competitive side can keep the building and carry on sailing.
    For some the regatta prizes are helpful, but as i do not use the zoo (too hard to get materials together) and am expanded as far as i can go, with a barn capacity that is enough at the moment, and all buildings bought and built, the stuff we get as prizes is pretty useles to me, and certainly not worth the stress of worrying whether i am letting my friends down by dumping tasks.
    Please consider allowing us to remove, sell or store the regatta building. We are not all competition oriented...

I'm not agree. Regatta is good mini-game. Restaurat is good too. IMHO, the best solution is leave both of it.

I don't agree too. I like regata, I don't like restaurant event.
    That's all.

I like regatta and restaurant are very challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by dmistand View Post
    I'm not agree. Regatta is good mini-game. Restaurat is good too. IMHO, the best solution is leave both of it.
    Yes, but YOU could keep the regatta, only people like me would delete it

But with my idea, YOU could keep the regatta and enjoy it, but those people like me who hate it could remove it

Ah, OK. Probably I didn't completely understand your suggestion.

I think the title of this thread is misleading with "remove and replace" and that is why folks are contradicting. The posting itself is much clearer and leaves room for both.

Although I doubt the Devs will allow to delete the regatta building, Tamethyst - too much can go wrong there for this feature (once it's gone), and their solution is opting out.

But the Coop and Chat and regatta are so new still, who knows what can develop...

Would be interesting to know whether Playrix is testing the waters with these different kind of games in the game (fishing, now the serving), i.e. our reactions to them. It had been asked several times to have minigames in Township.
    I assume the FB Community is bigger? has anyone seen whether there are similar suggestions?

Maybe move the restaurant event to the zoo?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    Maybe move the restaurant event to the zoo?
    that is a great idea - we could get the items we need for the zoo as a prize! I LIKE this idea!