Thread: Tasks At Beginning of New Regatta

Tasks At Beginning of New Regatta

Hello I just watched the new regetta start. 12 slots on the board for tasks, i dumped 4 tasks, someone took 1 task and there is 1 task left on the board. So only had 6 tasks at the beginning of the Regetta? Lol. Has this happened to anyone else? I did check on stats if anyone else deleted any tasks and they didnt.

Did someone take tasks and delete them? That doesn't show up as a dumped tasks. It hurts them and your co-op in the race, because they won't be able to do as many tasks. Each task deleted after taken, counts as a task for that member.

Banned
    I have never seen this before and there must be a (simple) explaination for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan de Vries View Post
    I have never seen this before and there must be a (simple) explaination for it.
    There is a simple explanation lol, this is it:

Quote Originally Posted by czelezniak View Post
    Did someone take tasks and delete them? That doesn't show up as a dumped tasks. It hurts them and your co-op in the race, because they won't be able to do as many tasks. Each task deleted after taken, counts as a task for that member.

Quote Originally Posted by Messy Town View Post
    There is a simple explanation lol, this is it:
    I don't think so as my group knows it would hurt the team. And 6 tasks is a lot for someone to take and then dump, guess we will find out at the end if it was the case. If it is the case then we will be saying goodbye to anyone who has done that so I really doubt its the case. I usually have everyone doing atleast 15 tasks usually 16 so would be impossible if they have deleted any. I'll let you know at the end of the regetta if I think it's the case but I doubt it lol .

I'd be surprised too if anyone took and deleted 6 tasks, your co-op members know what they are doing.

It's odd.

Before you get too angry at a co-op friend, remember that there may have been a glitch - it may have been just on someone's game and they did something while the glitch was there.

Such glitches I have experienced include taking a task but it bins itself straightaway even though I definitely pressed start not delete. When this happens, I notice then that I am also having trouble staying connected to the game, so presume it's to do with that. But weird anyway (why should the task delete itself?)

Another glitch meant I could delete tasks and a new one would come up immediately like magic. I deleted quite few until I had a perfect board within minutes. When I turned off the game and relaunched it, all my efforts were wasted. I was back to the original board - my original deletions stayed deleted but the new tasks hadn't come in so none of my subsequent deletions counted. (Here's a thing: I watched that board and eventually all those new tasks came up in order, which means my glitch had allowed me to see what was coming up! Either that or I time travelled into the future.) Hasn't happened again so I have no idea why it did.

We have had 2 members get their tasks dumped after they started them. They are positive they did not dump them themselves. One didn't count against players number of taken tasks, but the other one did. . So our group will be short one score when we finish. It was reported but have heard nothing yet. You never know when a glitch will strike.

Update:I've had all players do 16 tasks so must of been a glitch and noone dumped them..... glad i didnt moan at my team haha! Hope everyone is having a great regetta!