Thread: Anyone else get left alone in a co op

Anyone else get left alone in a co op

Last week I joined a co op that grew from two members to ten. Eight of us were racing. Less than two days into the regatta there was drama and we became a five member co op. With three racers gone the remaining team continued to race and, surprisingly, the co op just managed to hold onto third place.

One hour after the race ended I went to collect my rewards. I was all alone! The chat board had lots of red writing on it as each team member left the co op. They couldn't leave quick enough!

So now I am leader of a gold league co op called The Blue Rose with two third place wins under it's belt.

I was going to join the co op called "not in a co op" after the race as my plan was not to race anymore.

So anyone else been left with a co op?

I've wandered into silent co-ops, spooky like a graveyard because no one is playing! But being left alone, no, not yet! Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    Last week I joined a co op that grew from two members to ten. Eight of us were racing. Less than two days into the regatta there was drama and we became a five member co op. With three racers gone the remaining team continued to race and, surprisingly, the co op just managed to hold onto third place.

One hour after the race ended I went to collect my rewards. I was all alone! The chat board had lots of red writing on it as each team member left the co op. They couldn't leave quick enough!

So now I am leader of a gold league co op called The Blue Rose with two third place wins under it's belt.

I was going to join the co op called "not in a co op" after the race as my plan was not to race anymore.

So anyone else been left with a co op?
    Wow, that is spooky ... and funny in a way! I really would like to know what you're gonna do now with this left over Blue Rose. Lol

I plan on sailing The Blue Rose on to the leaderboard. I'll give it a shot anyway. A few co ops in the top 200 are solo sailors so it is possible. Here goes!

Yay!! Sail along, Cathy, have fun!

Thanks Cathy. Can't believe that this hasn't happened to anyone else. Is there no one else that has been left alone in a co op after a race ended?

Hi Cathy, this never happened to me but as sson as I joined my actual co-op, the leader promote me and left. Within minutes I was leader and not a word was said LOL

Lol never happened but good luck! And thanks for sharing!

Banned
    I see people all the time leaving their coop during regatta. If you r a racing coop it really hurts. I always check on other teams that are in the same race.

You cant change the coops name and if you dont have the permession of adding new members your coop can never grow also.