Thread: Thanks To Whomever

Thanks To Whomever

I am being monitored now. Thanks for letting me know how much I don't know about propriety. So long everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by PetJunction View Post
    I am being monitored now. Thanks for letting me know how much I don't know about propriety. So long everyone.
    What? never heard of anything like that - here or ingame? what happened??

I guess that means we should all walk around on egg shells for each other. The only thing Pet Junction did wrong was caring too much. I'm out of the forum too. Enjoy your boring egg shell environment you created for yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by PetJunction View Post
    Hi PetJunction,

sorry to see you upset. Have no idea what happened, but don't let it get too close to you. I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong and things will clear up again.

And hey, why is the post in response of yours being deleted? Wasn't anything "bad" said, just someone voicing his indignation. Happens

Hi Disa,

To make sure, are you referring to your posts being "moderated" / falling into the moderation queue? That's part of the forum's automated spam filter (it tends to pick out posts that are long, feature different text colors and/or sizes, links, etc.). We've been having a big problem with real spammers and so it was recently strengthened. I'm working with Playrix Admin to clear the backlogged moderation queue (I can't currently access it) so that I can quickly approve posts that are moderated. Basically, it wasn't that you or others were specifically targeted, it's just a bot being overactive.

If this is a case of another forum member bullying you publicly or by private message, we have a no tolerance policy. Please feel free to contact me so that I and the other moderator can take appropriate action.
    Last edited by Amoria; 06-06-2017 at 07:45 PM.