Thread: Game Suggestion Storage

Game Suggestion Storage

Not sure if thus has been asked before. However, having a separate shed/batm. Specifically for building materials. I know i am not the only one that gets frustrated when you are trying to help others out but can not do much when your barn is half full (if not more) full of building materials. Ore has their own before being smelted. Why not one just for building materials.

-Luthorz

Hi Dustin, and welcome to the world of Township, and this Forum! Have you looked at Ernie's town lately and noted how many "likes" he has? Probably that many people have asked the same question, made different suggestions as to how to manage your barn storage, suggested some absolutely incredible alternatives to having a seperate barn/warehouse/storage area for building materials/ingots. But, to no avail. The main point of the game is to learn how to manage your storage area with what you need. Changing anything about how the barn works would be changing the whole strategy behind this game.

Please visit the thread (others more experienced than I in the Forum can give you the thread with a click) entitled "New To Township" and then find Never gonna happen requests/ideas. A seperate barn is probably the first or second on the list of "No, Not Now, Not Ever."

We all work our way around the full barn scenario one way or another; unfortunately for me, because I don't want to take the time to fill my factories, I end up selling directly from my barn to make room for a crop that is going to be a huge order for the plane or train - 68 wheat/crate on the airplane so far is my largest order!

Others have posted this; I myself posted somewhere else about tips for keeping your barn less full. You mentioned your barn being more than half full with building materials. Do you have the coins needed for building a Community Building or factory or Special building right now? I you do, then build it, ONLY ONE at a time! But, if you are not building, sell all building material, except for your barn and expanding. Don't forget to expand; that can clear-up a lot of space in your barn as well. The reason behind selling your building material is a) it gives you much needed space in your barn, and b) it gives you COINS so that you CAN build!

If you use the search bar in the Forum and search for "barn," you will see how many recent posts have been made about the barn. Have faith, Dustin. You will work your way through this, just as the more than 24 million likes from players in Ernies's Township have done before you. Struggle on, dear player. Struggle on.
    Township level: 73
    Zoo level: 14
    Town name: Pet Junction
    Co-op Tag: #HE7YZP
    Coop Name: Hearts Haven
    IOS: Android

hi,
    it has been ruled out by the Devs, and has been asked for a lot nonetheless ;-)
    Check this thread in the Wishlist forum:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

Happy gaming!

Hi Dustin and welcome to the world of Township! Please refer to the Heading, "New to Township" and go through the threads. You will see how many people have, in one way or another, asked about the barn storage, and many have had alternative solutions to not having a seperate storage for building material/ingots. That is the basis for this game; the challenge being how to manage space versus time. Many have struggled with your very issue, and we have all worked our way through it. Following is a suggestion that might help with your struggles. Believe me, you are not alone!

keep your BARN ready for storage and keep growing it. Keep only the building materials you need, sell the rest. They keep coming, and until you have the coins to build, the materials are just taking up space. Selling them gives you 2 important things: coins and space! IMPORTANT NOTE: Keep the barn and expansion tools you need, ALWAYS! Don't ever sell all your barn or expansion tools!
    i) factories can help with storage. Take only what you need out of them.

Good luck Dustin!
    Township level: 73
    Zoo level: 14
    Town name: Pet Junction
    Co-op Tag: #HE7YZP
    Coop Name: Hearts Haven
    IOS: Android

I was wondering why the ppl and vehicles can't travel over bridges and enter areas or buildings to make game more real

Banned
    People and cars can travel over bridges. Just watch your game you shall see they do.

Mine don't travel over any bridge decorations.

They travel over the roads, so you can place the roads on water to act as a bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan de Vries View Post
    People and cars can travel over bridges. Just watch your game you shall see they do.
    Wrong.

See the link in my signature.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix