Thread: All in game events...

All in game events...

I know all of these events are cash cows for Playrix; however to be fair to ALL players you should not be able to use ANY cash with in the event. This would even the playing field so those players who can not afford to spend real money on the game can truly compete in the event and get rewarded for there efforts... I also know this will never happen, but I feel I need to vent here about it anyway.

Sad but true...

I never spent real money for event, but I don't agree. Everybody can play and win according to his means. It's like a real life.
    Last edited by Marie007; 06-04-2017 at 05:36 PM. Reason: grammar
    Town: U Marjánky
    Co-op: Czechoslovakia (#CZE83F, closed)
    Level: Town 152 / Zoo 32
    Platform: Android 5.1.1

Gardenscapes Level: 1501

Totally agree to Marie007!
    On the one hand, players who win through donates - is unjustice.
    But on the other hand, who hinders you to donate too? Like in real life
    But this is sad

It's not the events that are set up for earning money for (in this case) Playrix; it's the game itself. It's the nature of the so-called Free-to-Play games (where free-to-download would be more appropriate).

And I don't think it's the only truth here anyway, re this statement "however to be fair to ALL players you should not be able to use ANY cash with in the event" -- sorry, but it would NOT be fair to all players just because spending money was not allowed, because of another factor, time. There are players who can play all day, at least several times a day, and in any case adjust to (here) the hourly intervals.
    Someone who f.e. has to work all day - and is not allowed to play at work ;Þ - would have a huge disadvantage vs those players. Just a thought.

For the personal goals and deco it should be enough time in this event, both for playing w/o using money and the time. But I can understand that it is disappointing when you wanted to win one of the top three in the competition. So, I hope the venting helped to replenish your energy levels
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-05-2017 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Schwartz View Post
    I know all of these events are cash cows for Playrix; however to be fair to ALL players you should not be able to use ANY cash with in the event. This would even the playing field so those players who can not afford to spend real money on the game can truly compete in the event and get rewarded for there efforts... I also know this will never happen, but I feel I need to vent here about it anyway.
    Hi Jeff, I hear your pain. Not using cash DURING the event just means "those that have" would stock-pile their T-bucks/coins, pre-event, (Is there a limit as to how many T-bucks/coins a player can have? I'll never know personally......) so that they would not be "breaking" that rule; therefore, what? be disqualified? Really? Is that where we want this GAME to go? Regattas get nasty enough for me!

Yet, it does seem unfair, somehow. If this were in reality, how would we compete? I DON'T and I don't try! Those 99% of us that have little or no way to compete with the ALL MIGHTY coinage will stay in the lower levels, watching as the 1% have their beautiful towns, and their regatta Golden League trophies, and all the glitz and gleam that this game has to offer, remarkably displayed for us to admire and oooo and ahhh over, hoping that one day, our town will look something like one of theirs. That is the beauty of this GAME, if we don't lose site of it in our "likes" and "don't likes", in our, "they have more" and "I can't compete" attitudes. IT'S A GAME! Do what you can for your town, in the mini-games, in the regattas; play the GAME your way, and let others play it theirs. I cannot compete in the Golden League in the regatta, nor, from the sound of the rigiddity of the rules, do I want to. The people competing like that love playing that way, and winning like that, and I applaud their efforts! It takes A LOT!!! But that's not how I want to PLAY.....

Jeff, please ask yourself this question, ne, anyone making it this far in my soliloquy, does the ability to "pay their way" and the majesty created with it; is it any less an accomplishment to them, or us, for that matter, than what we create in our town is any less an accomplishment to us? Just different scales, that's all. We can admire and appreciate whatever someone has to offer us, no matter how they got it in this GAME. It's not, really, about what you have, is it? But what you do with it. That's the whole point of this GAME, especially, but also in life, would you agree?

And now, ending with this note: Begrudge not lest ye also be begrudged. Huh, a new spin on "Do unto others...."
    Township level: 73
    Zoo level: 14
    Town name: Pet Junction
    Co-op Tag: #HE7YZP
    Coop Name: Hearts Haven
    IOS: Android