View Poll Results: How do ypu think is this idea good?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Auto-reward for filling crates

Auto-reward for filling crates

Hello, dear Developers!

First of all, sorry for my English.

Here is an idea I have:
    If I am right then there is no clover-reward if player does not press to crates to reward you explicit and airplane flies away by timer. It's not correct and good, isn't it? Make auto-reward when I fill another player's crate please.
    This will be nice in two reasons:
    1. No lost clover if airplane flies away by timer but not by player.
    2. Instant reward.
    And anyway player which I helped can see who helped him by clicking to filled crate.

Thank you!

Hi dmistand, this has already been built into the game. Players do receive clovers even if the plane takes off when it reaches its time limit. This has been tried and tested by a number of us over the years.

I agree! Or at least, if a player doesn't click the crate, the clover should send when the airplane flies.

In the meantime though, you do get the coins and XP immediately when filling crates, so it isn't a total waste

That is good to know! The township wikia states that you do not get a clover, so I have been confused this whole time.

but I trust the forum more

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Hi dmistand, this has already been built into the game. Players do receive clovers even if the plane takes off when it reaches its time limit. This has been tried and tested by a number of us over the years.
    Glad to know! But what about players who don't enter the game for a long time? For example I helped player who is offline for 3 or more days. Why should I wait for his "click to crate" instead of get autoreward? IMHO of course...