Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tcash Hoarder or Spender?

Guess I must be a hoarder as certainly not a spender. Giving up on regatta, for now, so that is 10Tcash that won't be spent each week. Why buy decorations as they just clutter your town and use up valuable land. May stop getting the market man too as this means I must check my game every hour to use Raja. Another 72Tcash not spent. In a pinch will use some Tcash to upgrade the barn but only when there are a few paint cans missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    Guess I must be a hoarder as certainly not a spender. Giving up on regatta, for now, so that is 10Tcash that won't be spent each week. Why buy decorations as they just clutter your town and use up valuable land. May stop getting the market man too as this means I must check my game every hour to use Raja. Another 72Tcash not spent. In a pinch will use some Tcash to upgrade the barn but only when there are a few paint cans missing.
    I totally agree about the decorations. They all end up in storage. I always think I'll do something with them but never do or it doesn't look right anyway. I keep my town small so I expand very cautiously, not a lot of space the decorations. Hoping to use many at zoo.

I am a spender and what I spend it on depends on various things but it's how I like to play the game. Some of the things I spend t cash on are the dealer, the last few tools to upgrade my barn or expand land, a decoration I really like, mining tools in my market, the chests in neighbor's towns and the mine.

I have read lots of posts telling people to never pay for the chests but for me, it's fun and I get t cash in them so often that I only lose a small amount. I often get mining tools and I like playing the mines. So, for me, it's worth it.

The really important thing is not really whether you hoard or spend, it's whether you are having fun .

I routinely use t-cash for the extra regatta task and for hiring the dealer -- and I spent quite a bit to add 50 more baskets to the market. Other than that, I very rarely spend t-cash. At the same time, I'm a big believer in paying developers for their hard work creating a great game, so I'm often buying t-cash when there's a good deal or when they are offering a premium decoration as part of the t-cash purchase. As a result, I usually have over 1000 t-cash on hand, which seems rather pointless now that I'm thinking about it. I used to open all the chests, but I stopped because I wasn't sure it was a very good deal for the items I got, even factoring in the t-cash they often contained. Perhaps I should start a spreadsheet to study the value of opening every chest.

As far as the chests are concerned, I probably do lose money but it's fun to me. Sort of like looking in a Christmas Stocking or an Easter Basket to see the goodies even if you know it's mostly trinkets.

Mine seems to be on the rise, whether I want it to or not due to the two event t-cash/decoration offers that Playrix is sporting with each new event. I suppose I could buy market boxes to get it back down to around 1200 and probably will. But I fear I may be flirting with carpal tunnel syndrome even now with scrolling through a monster market. All that t-cash got nowhere to go.

Spend it all, what's the point of hoarding it? Well... I may not get some decorations this event, but overall, spend spend spend!

Point of life is to enjoy!

I'm in between a spender and a hoarder. I only buy tcash with a special offer so I like it to last until the next offer comes around. I always use tcash for Raja, market boxes, finishing off the last few tools for the barn or a land expansion, and rushing a land expansion. Yup I do that lol...have no patience for waiting for new land to clear! I almost always buy decorations associated with an event, but only if I like them. I never buy balloons or chests. If I get low on tcash, around 100, then I hoard it until the next offer!

I don't hoard, I spend. I don't buy t-cash.

Raja every 10 days, the balloons every day, and extra boxes for factories/Raja.

I'm a sick hoarder. Around 4600T$ at this moment.

I've never purchased Tcash with real money. Most of the income come from video ads at the heli tower.

I spend 72T$ every 10 days for hiring the dealer. I sometimes spend some tcash for tools for the barn, or speed up some regatta task. I've spent a lot in the past to get extra boxes in factories and marketplace.

I've always tought that the Tcash will be more necessary in very advanced levels of the game (lvl 100+), that's the reason i'm hoarding so much.