Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tcash Hoarder or Spender?

Tcash Hoarder or Spender?

Curious to see how other players handle their tcash. Do you empty your coffers because otherwise the urge to spend/purchase more is too strong? Do you have a set minimum for safekeeping? Do you earn but rarely ever spend (because you're trying to reach a certain amount as a self-imposed challenge)?

I have about 800 tcash at present - half of which I earned, half of which I paid for (with the recent event deco offer).
    250 tcash is usually my minimum amount; I'm not allowed to spend once I've hit it. It's super frustrating, but I also find it soothing when it stays level.
    Last edited by Amoria; 06-04-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    250 tcash is usually my minimum amount; I'm not allowed to spend once I've hit it.
    now I'm curious as well: by whom forbidden?

I don't really have an opinion for your question, not re. TCash anyway. I try to have a good amount of money in my general account to be able to accept a surprise sales offer in any game I play (quite a few), or to buy a new interesting game.

The hoarder. My minimum amount is 1000 T-Cash, I have cca 1200 now.

Tcash is made to be spent, but not to be thrown away. I only pay for the dealer and, if necessary, for the 16th task. No quickening of tasks, no fancy decorations. I am annoyed by the new game that requires 1 tcash to refill the trays. I take every opportunity to gain tcash. I am satisfied of giving jewels to Don Pacone for cash. Rarely, when there is a big offer, I buy some cash, even the developers must go to the market. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Calafuria Horde View Post
    I am annoyed by the new game that requires 1 tcash to refill the trays.
    sorry for the OT remark, but it doesn't. If you click once on the trays, i.e. the Plus sign, it starts the countdown and has an "overlay" of speeding up the reloading process. IOW, only if you click twice, or a 2nd time by accident / somehow, it takes 1 TC away.
    Happened to me only once, which is how I noticed it at all.

And I just hope no-one will suggest a confirmation button!

I am a hoarder.

I am a definite hoarder.

I hoarde, but I will buy:
    limited time offer decor I like, always 16th task, always rehire Raja.

My minimum comfort level is 700, but I have not slipped much below 2000 in a long time. About 2/3 of that is earned and the other third is left over from the Chinese New Year sales.

The reason for the minimum is that I will spend a couple hundred or more to buy my way out of an emergency barn space crunch by hurry finishing a building or enclosure or barn upgrade. And although I generally do not spend any money on regattas except the last task, I like to have a few hundred in case of a time crunch emergency where my only hope is buying my way through any remaining tasks.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Coop: Givers Only Coop

P.s. Great thread idea Amoria!

I am like Amoria - I usually keep ~200 tcash minimum. It means I always have at least enough to hire the dealer twice, plus a few extras (probably market boxes). It usually doesn't come to that though.

I don't hoard tcash. I don't see any reason to hold a lot of tcash. My main expenditure is market man every ten days. I use my tcash for whatever reason and I both earn and purchase tcash but I don't feel like I need lots for this game. I think you can have too little tcash but for me that number would be under 70tc but that rarely happens.