Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tcash Hoarder or Spender?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos CdT View Post
    I'm a sick hoarder. Around 4600T$ at this moment.

I've never purchased Tcash with real money. Most of the income come from video ads at the heli tower.

I spend 72T$ every 10 days for hiring the dealer. I sometimes spend some tcash for tools for the barn, or speed up some regatta task. I've spent a lot in the past to get extra boxes in factories and marketplace.

I've always tought that the Tcash will be more necessary in very advanced levels of the game (lvl 100+), that's the reason i'm hoarding so much.
    I think what's more important when you advance to high levels is having a very increased barn size. Money is useful at any level but not more necessary at a higher level. If there was anything I wish I had done more was increasing barn which I do consistently now. Can't wait to hit 1050.
    Last edited by Alina Winterberry; 06-06-2017 at 09:08 PM.

I think Tcash is more useful in the early levels, to fill out your factories boxes so you can have those sweet long overnight/working day production queues. And to get loads of extra market place boxes. Once you've got those bases covered, you're past the "investments" and only looking at "upkeep" (Raja, extra regatta task, possibly balloon/mining chests if you're into that).

Banned
    I hardly use T-cash. Sometimes to speed up one plane or 1 item maybe but that's it. Currently I have over 3000 T-Cash. I never buy them in store. I watch loads of video's so I am getting more and more. The only thing I am buying everytime is the dealer. I couldn't do it without him.

Currently I have amassed 935 t-cash. I primarily use it for Raja, but there are certain occasions I may use t-cash to increase production times. I won't allow a drop below 650.

Quote Originally Posted by petcircus 5 View Post
    Currently I have amassed 935 t-cash. I primarily use it for Raja, but there are certain occasions I may use t-cash to increase production times. I won't allow a drop below 650.
    it's very hard for me to save t-cash. I use them to buy the dealer most of the time. what ways can I get tcash? does the game have videos i can watch.

Quote Originally Posted by mountairy1979 View Post
    it's very hard for me to save t-cash. I use them to buy the dealer most of the time. what ways can I get tcash? does the game have videos i can watch.
    Hi Mountairy1979,

There are several ways to get t-cash. Yes, one way is to watch videos, purchases through Playrix, though I suggest waiting for sales Playrix offers from time to time. And then there are mining, gift balloons from others and House of Luck.

Hope that answers you question.

Quote Originally Posted by mountairy1979 View Post
    Only some players are offered videos. If you are offered one, you only know about it by looking at your helicopter orders. Some players seem to be offered a lot of them and other players are never offered them. Even players that are offered a lot of them will suddenly not get any more at some point in time. Oh, and if you are not offered any, nothing you do can change that, it's apparently just random.

Hoarder, I guess. I'm around 1400, never purchased any.

My expenses are Raja, 16th regatta task, occasionally speeding up a community building to clear out those materials or buy that last necessary barn tool. I really don't find enough to spend it on. I'm generally patient waiting to collect tools unless there's a major barn space crunch.

I have some extra market boxes but rarely buy from the market anyway, unless it's hot zoo items to turn for a quick profit. I don't mind buying market boxes or factory boxes because at least those permanently upgrade the game, vs. one-time things like bringing in a plane or boat early.

Mountairy, along with that list from petcircus, you will find t-cash growing through completing museum collections and zoo families. Some of the special events (like the restaurant one now) are also generous.

Will the "Safe of Cash" do special offer at some time?

Township100
    I'm somewhere between a spender and a hoarder.