Thread: Famous quotes

Famous quotes

If you build it they will come,

I built my town in november of 2016 and being a descent from Ireland many ancestors came here in search of the fiush that filled the atlantic ocean the cod. As years past the fish became a endangered species which left many of the people looking for new ways to make a life for their families, As far back as this goes they made a tradition that happens every August the first wednesday of the month, those who come are world wide its been happening now 120 years, so My thought is to research the regatta that is held in newfoundland every august on the first wednesday. You may come up with great ideas to add to the township game..

Thanks for the amazing game,
    I play daily
    Town of Carbonear

Seeking members in Berry tale . 6 members doing tasks of 20 odd members the rest 0;

Quote Originally Posted by Trisha-anne Mcgrath View Post
    If you build it they will come,

I built my town in november of 2016 and being a descent from Ireland many ancestors came here in search of the fiush that filled the atlantic ocean the cod. As years past the fish became a endangered species which left many of the people looking for new ways to make a life for their families, As far back as this goes they made a tradition that happens every August the first wednesday of the month, those who come are world wide its been happening now 120 years, so My thought is to research the regatta that is held in newfoundland every august on the first wednesday. You may come up with great ideas to add to the township game..

Thanks for the amazing game,
    I play daily
    Town of Carbonear
    I have built my gamr and my reputation one day at time, now I'm seeking help. Berry Tale need new members with 6 doing it all the 20 with o task 0 help we have advanced in prior regatta, with the6 members and again this round we have kicked out over 20 members cause 6 hd made it hapoen without the other help. 5 tasks help coop our tag is 6MGmxy or zm6zk7 .
    On memory ones my tag the other the coop. I was reminded now of my inspiration buid it they will come .
    I'm a co leader who spoke up on players not hrlping so i feel responsible that we are less on members but 100 percent sure that we didn't need them. So please come join us check it out that all I can ask