Thread: Zero sneaks up on me.

Zero sneaks up on me.

I would love it if the Barn would show products that are at "0" zero. I lose track and get caught short regularly.
    The ingame share request is the only place that lists zero items, but it's only avaiable when placing a request. Having a permanant place in the Barn to reference would be wonderful.

If you hire Raja you can see all available items....based on your level, not factories built...and the amount of each you have. Of course this is only available once per hour, but I always use it to track my inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Marshall View Post
    I would love it if the Barn would show products that are at "0" zero. I lose track and get caught short regularly.
    The ingame share request is the only place that lists zero items, but it's only avaiable when placing a request. Having a permanant place in the Barn to reference would be wonderful.
    I know this might sound a bit tedious but clicking on each factory - then items to make - will show you how many are in the barn. I regularly go down all the factories and each item to make sure I have at least six, of course your barn size will be different.