Thread: Keeping a coop happy

Keeping a coop happy

As Leader I would love a gift shop so I could reward an individual when they do well. Similar to the gift shop at valentines day but not all hearts and flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Marshall View Post
    As Leader I would love a gift shop so I could reward an individual when they do well. Similar to the gift shop at valentines day but not all hearts and flowers.
    Hi Ann, I think you have a great idea, as I had a similar post about a month ago. No one replied to my suggestion, so I guess you and I are the only ones that would like to reward good players in our little co-ops (little as compared to the whole Township game world). Good luck getting this idea to take off.
    Township level: 73
    Zoo level: 14
    Town name: Pet Junction
    Co-op Tag: #HE7YZP
    Coop Name: Hearts Haven
    IOS: Android

I seem to recall there were contradictions when the suggestion came up the first time, before yours (+ must have overlooked yours then, PetJunction) ;-)

As so often, it's a nice idea from someone with only nice thoughts But, the main concern is that such a reward thing is prone to result in misunderstandings, bad feelings (from those who are NOT rewarded), and also - as you must set up the system via some sort of buying the gifts - what if a Leader doesn't have the money? Some players will leave and search for a "more generous" Coop, and the forum might see a new wave of complaints about unfairness and whatnot.

The set up for rewards and thank you's between players is with the gift balloons. So, we heard in this context that some Coops have an agreement that everyone (or all racers, don't remember) send one balloon each to those members whom they see as "best performer" in a race, when the race is over. Just as idea.