Thread: 125 new levels

125 new levels

Am I missed something??? And dont like to complain, but where the heck are 125 new levels. I dont like when someone lying to me
    Last edited by Foreigner; 06-03-2017 at 08:58 AM.

I don't think they did lie to us, they always write that there're more than 900 levels available or something like that, but it only means that there're, like, more than 900 levels in the game in general. Same thing with this, I guess. 125 levels will be added to the game after the update, but not all of them at once. But that's just my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya Smirnova View Post
    I don't think they did lie to us, they always write that there're more than 900 levels available or something like that, but it only means that there're, like, more than 900 levels in the game in general. Same thing with this, I guess. 125 levels will be added to the game after the update, but not all of them at once. But that's just my guess.
    I got your point. But its stupid, isnt it? Same way they can say 2000 new levels and lots of events and lots of new elements.... You can fit anything you want in there...

Glad you're going to stick around Forei. It always seems like their behind when they list things like how many levels there are. We'll be on 1200 and they'll say "over 1000 levels"! Yeah. Over a month ago we had 1000 levels. Someone else made a post a while back when they first said 125 new levels and said it probably includes all the levels they had released since the last update, which seems about right, approx 5 weeks. I just assume I'll get 25 new levels every week. As long as they can keep that consistent, then I'll be content.

Yeah, there's at least 1200 levels at this point, there's probably around 1400 or so right now if I had to guess.

They are adding 125 new levels but it is separate for 25 levels per week, so 5 weeks.