Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 02.06 Restaurant Day Event!

Love the events. All upgrades complete. What happens now to tips. Would be great if these could buy decorations

i have played similar game before but i liked this game event. there are something which could have been better.

skip the game and wait for another round if we don't items to do the task. it asked all the expensive things which we may not have at the time of playing.
    we do not get any xp or coin for doing restaurant task. atleast some xp point should have been given.
    after completing all the upgrade of both the restaurant, tips will be wasted , should have been allowed to buy other things.
    and even the decorations which was given are very small when you place in the town. could have been little bigger so others can notice.

We do get XP for the restaurant tasks, and the coupons will be converted to coins after the event is over (Don't know if it will be a 1:1 ratio, but that would be neat)

Skipping a round (with new waiting time, OK) would have been good, though. Am waiting atm for bacon and grapes....

Did anyone's scoreboard zero out except for your score?

I checked my competition this morning, and continue checking, my score is the only one showing today. I'm in 1st place and everything below me zeroed out.

Maybe restaurant is messing with me.... suspense or thriller genre now??!! lol

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    We do get XP for the restaurant tasks, and the coupons will be converted to coins after the event is over (Don't know if it will be a 1:1 ratio, but that would be neat)
    I'm not so sure. Normally, any event items that we keep in the barn are credited. After the fishing event, the leftover lures & bottle tops weren't converted. As we don't even have the option to sell the coupons, I wouldn't be surprised if they just disappear. It would've been a nice option if they could've been used to 'buy' the event decorations at least.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I'm not so sure. Normally, any event items that we keep in the barn are credited.
    Pink, I think Honor referred to what Albina said here:

Quote Originally Posted by Albina Syrbu View Post
    ... As for the coupons, they will be replaced by game coins once the event is over. ...

Oh yayhay! I better make some more then! lol
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

That happened to me earlier. I just quit the game and reloaded, and everything was back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley_727 View Post
    Did anyone's scoreboard zero out except for your score?

I checked my competition this morning, and continue checking, my score is the only one showing today. I'm in 1st place and everything below me zeroed out.

Maybe restaurant is messing with me.... suspense or thriller genre now??!! lol

Thanks.

I LOVE the restaurant game! Great job to the programmers. I'd love to see it back.