Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 02.06 Restaurant Day Event!

I loved the restaurant. Is it available to play it by it self?

Great but where I can find the next event details?

Quote Originally Posted by XComedian View Post
    Great but where I can find the next event details?
    We won't receive any info about the next event until we receive the next update.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I have event withdrawal symptoms. Help.

Wow, I was hoping for 1 coin per coupon. What a pleasant surprise to find 60k coins when I opened the game!

I'm going through restaurant withdrawl!

Loved the event. Would like to see it as a permanent addition with decorations as the prizes.

Just wanted to say that I appreciate the buyback of event tokens being much higher than in previous events. Got about 60k.

Great way to keep players invested after they've achieved the regular rewards/decorations.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

I'm sorry to have missed it since I only found the game two weeks ago. Someone told me that the event was closed now but it must still have been active while I reached the level needed to participate in events.
    So I assume that it is like regattas and you need to reach the level before the event starts. That's a bit sad since a new player could at least get an idea of what events are like and not just reach the level and then see there "There are currently no events, a new one will start soon" - while actually, there is one taking place right then.

I hope the next event will come soon so that I can experience my first one as well.

I wish the restaurants stayed a part of the game