Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

Quote Originally Posted by Amshene View Post
    Hmm ... The event itself isn't bad and I don't mind the wait, gives me a chance to do other things and some of the prizes are sooo cute and perfect for my amusement park area, but I just completed the 2nd level and now have the Pasta shop, too .... first the decoration "Pasta shop" is too small to use as when a townie walks by they are taller then the door, so that is a big disappointment and then I got the list for both shops and it is ridicules, so I'm not playing it any more.

I may buy a few of the decorations that I really like and I would love to get the Ice cream shop in the special offer, I saw it in someone's else's town and it is so darn cute, but I'm concerned that if I spend real money for TC I will loose my commercials in the heli orders for TC, has anyone had that happen?

Oh and several cities in the US has a Weekend "Taste of ____ (town name)" so that is something like Restaurant Day
    And this is why the forum rocks! Ty for heads up about the future decorations. I only liked the broccoli tree and fountain so I might just buy it in 8 days. Many of these decorations are to CUTSIE for me.

Anyway, ty and happy gaming everyone. I won't be going out of my way for this event. My barn is burstin and now they want 10 potatos and 17 sugar canes and a cookbook. But to all who are going for it.....HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK. .

������ E.
    Last edited by EEE Town; 06-03-2017 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Spelling...haha again! Type to fast

Real, honest to God hamburger patties.

My random thoughts about this June event.

The Good:

Hamburgers with beef patties. About time, huh?

I like being a (rich) fast food worker. Sure beats filling Zoo baskets (almost anything beats filling Zoo baskets).

I am "rich" because I have quite a wad of TCash earned over 3 years that I very rarely spend. I bought 2 sales today just to use for the event, so my "nest egg" will remain secure! I use it to replenish lettuce, tomatoes, pasta, etc. at 1 TCash a pop. Not terribly expensive.

I am quite the hoarder/saver, so I saved boosters I won at Easter time - and am using the 30% factory booster which is a big help. I also broke down and purchased the 2x crop booster (see The Bad below).

Summary: I am thrilled to death to ignore the gawd awful Zoo portion of the game for a few days!!!

The Bad:

Crop requirements are very intensive! What is with the rice usage? No self-respecting Italian would use rice pasta, so what is requiring so much rice? Crop booster to the rescue!

The WAIT times! Reminds me of the fricken Zoo baskets and I break out in a boredom rash! More TCash to solve that!!

Why does there have to be a "competition?" WHY? I woke up very early and some gal already had a 1,000 pts before my first very fast Keurig cup of coffee. She is now at 10 kazillion, the very first day. Don't even try to justify or clarify how this could honestly be happening. I suspect a Playrix robot generates these mega-competitors.

If you are rich, rich, rich, this event is for you. If you're poor, just go with the flow and enjoy what you can - it's a l o n g event.

General Update Flotsam/Jetsam

What has become of the Amethysts?? Who stole them all? They have almost entirely disappeared from my game! Rubies are making a reappearance - hooray for that, but now I need Amethysts!

The Sea Chests keep coming later....and later....and later every day. I stopped looking for them - was getting mostly junky stuff anyway. If I stumble across one, fine, if not cest la vie.

Is Township now just monthly events - ranging fro pheh - to cool - to wow? Not much happening in your flagship game these days.

Best,

Nana

Nope! Same problem!! Looked like melted cheese to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KM40 View Post
    Nope! Same problem!! Looked like melted cheese to me.

Haha, thanks! My eyes are just fine, lol. .

I don't think losing ads is a thing after having bought T-cash. It's never happened to me. And it would be foolish for playrix to discourage purchases.

I think this is a correlation/causation thing. Ads just come and go.

Quote Originally Posted by Amshene View Post
    Hmm ... The event itself isn't bad and I don't mind the wait, gives me a chance to do other things and some of the prizes are sooo cute and perfect for my amusement park area, but I just completed the 2nd level and now have the Pasta shop, too .... first the decoration "Pasta shop" is too small to use as when a townie walks by they are taller then the door, so that is a big disappointment and then I got the list for both shops and it is ridicules, so I'm not playing it any more.

I may buy a few of the decorations that I really like and I would love to get the Ice cream shop in the special offer, I saw it in someone's else's town and it is so darn cute, but I'm concerned that if I spend real money for TC I will loose my commercials in the heli orders for TC, has anyone had that happen?

Oh and several cities in the US has a Weekend "Taste of ____ (town name)" so that is something like Restaurant Day

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    I don't think losing ads is a thing after having bought T-cash. It's never happened to me. And it would be foolish for playrix to discourage purchases.

I think this is a correlation/causation thing. Ads just come and go.
    When I first started this game I got videos ALL THE TIME. THE moment I bought a package on here (and on fishdom) I lost my ads! I don't understand their reasoning......truly! I get one video a day on Fish and have never ever ever ever EVER (have I mentioned ever) lol after I bought my fist sale from township. Who knows how this crazy algorhythem works?

P.s. Been playing over a year and zero videos! (It all started after I bought a sale). So I don't want to disagree but I can't agree either.

Happy gaming, and let's hope we all get videos! .

Food runs out to quickly, not worth spending Tcash to replenish. Takes too long to open restaurant again and too much product needed especially during a Regatta. No warning as to what product you need in the next hour? That's not fair at all. What cook doesn't prep before opening??? Good thing I had frying pans from the task or my restaurant would not have opened. Fun game but not worth spending Tcash to keep restaurant operating. Make it worth our time.

Quote Originally Posted by Melvina Manning View Post
    What cook doesn't prep before opening???
    Hahaahaha. No wonder why my restaurant got shut down.

i can't tell what half the orders are tbh & end up putting stuff in the bin. another event i'll pass on. rather get helicopter booster & earn heaps of coins & xp.

A very bad game

Quote Originally Posted by Logan Blake Pawlewski View Post
    This is an amazing game in of itself. It would be awesome if it became a permanent part of the game. Something like an endless mode to earn gold? I'm not sure but I will hate to see it go. Thanks.
    The restaurant game is very bad. Very bad for township. You must wait. And then it cost a lot to play. Waiting and paying. Thats no game. Very bad very bad indeed.