Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

For those who are complaining, just don't play it. That's what I'm doing, ignoring it completely other than when I had to play the tutorial. As far as the prizes are concerned, I hate a cluttered town and none of the prizes are things I care about. As far as the t cash goes, it would be nice but not worth the trouble in my opinion. Easier just to buy it when I want more.

Btw, just saw the first regatta task with event connection: serve 60 guests, for 135 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahaven View Post
    Yeah, that part is really annoying. Having to wait again gets really tedious. They should have let us see ahead of time what we will need.
    Totally agree. Also...I want to complain about something else, lol. The mustard and the cheese! I've had to throw away two items because they both look the same to me, lol. Is anyone else having that problem or do I need new glasses? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EEE Town View Post
    The mustard and the cheese! I've had to throw away two items because they both look the same to me, lol. Is anyone else having that problem or do I need new glasses? Lol.
    if you go back to page 2 here, and read from Post # 15 on: yes, more with this problem. ;p
    and a few with hints.

How long did the offer last? Mine isn't showing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DAB View Post
    How long did the offer last? Mine isn't showing anymore.
    DAB, although I bought all three offers, the Sale Icon is still sitting there and says for 2 days and 16 hours still, at the time of this posting! sorry, don't know where to get help, if yours vanished, maybe one of the Mods knows whether writing to Playrix (or the Shops??) makes sense at all.
    Good luck! (as I liked them, obviously ;-) )
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-02-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Not impressed at all with this 'Event'. Besides the previously mentioned fact that there are so many restaurant games available elsewhere the second time I've only been able to have a go once since it started because it is now demanding 2 peaches in the supply list before I can restart!! Not only does this take forever at the best of times - all my ships are out and won't be back for several hours yet so that has completely blocked me from playing the game anyway.
    Not impressed by the time delay of one hour but to be prevented from playing because it requires 2 peaches is just ludicrous!!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    if you go back to page 2 here, and read from Post # 15 on: yes, more with this problem. ;p
    and a few with hints.

Ty ....I think I've figured it out, lol. I still think I need new glasses though, haha. .

Hmm ... The event itself isn't bad and I don't mind the wait, gives me a chance to do other things and some of the prizes are sooo cute and perfect for my amusement park area, but I just completed the 2nd level and now have the Pasta shop, too .... first the decoration "Pasta shop" is too small to use as when a townie walks by they are taller then the door, so that is a big disappointment and then I got the list for both shops and it is ridicules, so I'm not playing it any more.

I may buy a few of the decorations that I really like and I would love to get the Ice cream shop in the special offer, I saw it in someone's else's town and it is so darn cute, but I'm concerned that if I spend real money for TC I will loose my commercials in the heli orders for TC, has anyone had that happen?

Oh and several cities in the US has a Weekend "Taste of ____ (town name)" so that is something like Restaurant Day

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    Just a heads up that if you purchase all three offers, you get a bonus item called "Cooking Masterpiece Banner."

Attachment 8615

It's very big and not too pretty though, so not sure if it's worth it. Seems better to go for one offer you prefer.
    o

Hi Amora. I want a banner but not that kind, lol. I think a banner that the blimp could pull thru town and where we can put advertisements on and change (like the good year blimp does). Would be awesome. But not this kind, lol. Thanks for the heads up!

This is not my event and I DISLIKE IT TREMENDOUSLY NOW, I bought a package (the one with hot air ballon) but that's all they are getting! Lol. Fishdom has an event going on too.

Btw...I know people don't like other people complaining but if we don't then the developers will do another event like this.....I'm sad. .

Think I'll FaceTime my son and DIL so I can see baby, haha. Happy gaming everyone!
    Last edited by EEE Town; 06-03-2017 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Spelling