Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

A tip for playrix in the future - I can see the similarly shaped & colored items being a problem for color blind users. Like the hot dog & lettuce. Heck, I'm not color blind and it's hard to tell some of the things apart.

Also, the button to speed up with T-Cash looks almost exactly like the button to refill - not cool when speed is key. I've accidentally spent ~20 t-cash and there was no confirmation window

Honor, I'd say reduce the waiting time first, then upgrade the points you get, cos with them you 'buy' that stuff. Then I'll probably go for more material, and the time for the Coke, as customers don't leave when unhappy (i.e. happyness not so important). will see

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Honor, I'd say reduce the waiting time first, then upgrade the points you get, cos with them you 'buy' that stuff. Then I'll probably go for more material, and the time for the Coke, as customers don't leave when unhappy (i.e. happyness not so important). will see
    Awesome, thank you! More questions:

1. Is it better to max out each attribute, or upgrade all attributes as soon as I can?
    2. Should I work on upgrading only one restaurant first, or split the coupons among all of them?

Can I just ask - where in the world is restaurant day celebrated? We had a restaurant for a number of years (now gone back into software which is a whole lot easier I have to say) and at no point was there a restaurant day that we were aware of - and yes we read all the trade papers and magazines. So here in the UK I am not aware of this 'holiday'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivvie View Post
    Can I just ask - where in the world is restaurant day celebrated?
    Finland, originally, and spreading out from there, as I read here - just google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Awesome, thank you! More questions:

1. Is it better to max out each attribute, or upgrade all attributes as soon as I can?
    2. Should I work on upgrading only one restaurant first, or split the coupons among all of them?
    you're welcome Your next ones are not so easy to answer - partly personal taste (and time when/how often you play), and also, cos I haven't reached the 2nd restaurant yet (got a phone call in the middle of serving food and was quite annoyed to see afterwards I had been thrown out and the next waiting time had started - argh, these online games!).

To 1, I'd go with time first, but might return several times to one of them (shorten waiting period, later shorter time for making the food/drinks).
    For example, I upgraded the "add 1 supply for meat" (although the refresh goes quite fast), cos one has to wait so long for the grill.
    In between I'd upgrade one of the others, yes - depending on what fits best with my tickets (or what are they?) results, and what annoys me the most at that moment, lol.
    To 2, I can't be sure, as I am not there yet, and it depends how we can "jump" between the restaurants, but in TM games, usually time is crucial. So, usually you go for all upgrades in one place first, when and if it helps you get forward in the other, newer place(s) as well (like getting more tickets faster/easier in the first, cos upgraded, to advance faster in the 2nd then, too).
    Hope this helps a bit already

ETA: no, they are separate, the 2 Restaurants, so upgrading restarts. I concentrate in both on the Timing things, esp the first, then the 2nd but Last, customers for more pts, and also, despite what I said earlier, the Last one, customers satisfaction/happiness, cos that should increase the outcome also. :-) Apart from that silly waiting and that it keeps asking me for millions of potatoes, quite fun. But I've also used tcash, am too impatient. Now the first Restaurant is down to half an hour waiting time, now it plays better, more smoothly.
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-03-2017 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    I like restaurant games but they get boring very quickly, which is why I'm delighted to play this limited one!

Curses on the fiend who thought up the hour delay between orders. I must resist buying the speed up, must resist, must resist.... arrggghhhh...I couldn't resist.
    .BRB
    You can buy it with your chef hats. Although I bought time to speed up I'm a little ticked. We can't see what we are going to need for the next round. Soooo, you wait an hour (or in my case I think it's 50 minutes now) and then it wanted 25 sugars. That's another 20 minutes to wait.

I have a love hate relationship with these events! Plus, I thought my waitressing days were over. I hope I don't throw a plate of spaghetti at one of my customers like I did to my EX boss in South Florida, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaihikatea View Post
    I've worked it out. The ultimate prize is 20tc wow so generous when every week that's easily doable without spending a cent. Can't you all see the ripoff here?
    They are relying on people's competitive spirit. I started out gung-ho but am loosing steam. I always use my dealer to get ore and last two times I've had to ask him for something that the restaurant needs to move on. My factories are being neglected and I'm not to sure about this event!

Quote Originally Posted by EEE Town View Post
    We can't see what we are going to need for the next round. Soooo, you wait an hour (or in my case I think it's 50 minutes now) and then it wanted 25 sugars. That's another 20 minutes to wait.
    Yeah, that part is really annoying. Having to wait again gets really tedious. They should have let us see ahead of time what we will need.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahaven View Post
    Yeah, that part is really annoying. Having to wait again gets really tedious. They should have let us see ahead of time what we will need.
    I agree, that would be super.