Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Lark View Post
    Has anyone figured out an easy way to tell difference between the things that are the same color in sandwiches and burgers? On my phone it is hard to distinguish. Example: cheese and mustard. Or ketchup and tomato. It took me four tries to get this clown's order correct (literally, it was the Clown character). He got pretty steamed I was taking so long.
    The cheese is a lighter yellow and appears in a neat square. The mustard is a golden yellow and appears as a messy squiggle. The ketchup/tomatoes are very close in color, but the first has rounded edges and the second is again a messy squiggle.

Working more off shape than color has been helpful for me on my phone. You can also look at placement...cheese is usually directly underneath or above meats, condiments are usually the top-most ingredient, etc.
    Last edited by Amoria; 06-02-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

I keep stuffing my buns and sandwiches with tikki and bacon. Customers keep rejecting it. Dont really like throwing food in the dustbin. If only i could get into the game and force feed them all.
    Co-op: Cook-Eat-Share
    Town: The Gayest Town Ever
    Level 69+
    iOS device
    Thank you.

Dont know if the bench station is upgradable but wish we couldve prepared more than just one item at once..
    Co-op: Cook-Eat-Share
    Town: The Gayest Town Ever
    Level 69+
    iOS device
    Thank you.

Banned
    I am afraid it is not upgradable. The only items you can make two of each team is the meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    The cheese is a lighter yellow and appears in a neat square. The mustard is a golden yellow and appears as a messy squiggle. The ketchup/tomatoes are very close in color, but the first has rounded edges and the second is again a messy squiggle. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanbaggins View Post
    ...Dont really like throwing food in the dustbin. If only i could get into the game and force feed them all.
    LOL - this thread really makes me look forward to the event...!

Restaurent Event

I agree that this is not the sort of thing I enjoy, or what I play Township for. I too have tried many other time management restaurent ames and always ended up deleting then because I find them boring. The fishing game was boring too and I stopped bothering with it because I got nowhere with it.

How about a limited event centered around the zoo?

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    The cheese is a lighter yellow and appears in a neat square. The mustard is a golden yellow and appears as a messy squiggle. The ketchup/tomatoes are very close in color, but the first has rounded edges and the second is again a messy squiggle.

Working more off shape than color has been helpful for me on my phone. You can also look at placement...cheese is usually directly underneath or above meats, condiments are usually the top-most ingredient, etc.
    Thank you for the assistance! Seems like many people here just want to complain about it I'm actually trying to play it and needed some help thank you
    Plan your work and work your plan. Cooperation goes hand in hand.

Town: Tina's Longvale Meadows
    Co-op: Widgits and Whatnots
    Town Level: 48
    Zoo Level: no zoo yet

OK, I'm not one to complain a lot but I'm calling BS on this event.

Not only do I have to wait an hour before a new set of customers show up (the "break time") but when the hour's up, I have to provide some products to continue as well. These products will take me over an hour to produce. Why did you make me wait an hour in the first place? 24 carrots to continue! BS!

Screenshot_2017-06-02-09-19-58-1.jpg

Maybe im the only one....but im enjoying this event, lol!!!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 162

Agree totally, cdosr. I thought I could spend the TCash I bought this morning to make up for being unable to play during my work day. Well, it is a very expensive proposition AND after spending the cash I find I need a gazillion stawberries (they take 1 hr), cookbook, or a chef hat, etc.

I am going through cotton, carrots, corn, chilis etc. like a mad woman - and for what? This is crazy.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)