Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

I'm happy to have the restaurant event over. It was time consuming and frustrating but it was my choice to participate or not. I was able to place second and appreciate the rewards, and was pleasantly surprised at the large coin buyout of event products and coupons, many times more value returned than in past events! It's nice to have my town back to normal day to day functioning and look forward to this weeks regatta!

That being said, I would reiterate that the Easter event was much more fun and look forward to something similar to the Easter event in the near future. Thank you playrix.

I very much enjoyed this event! It was fun to feed the customers, and I loved the prizes! The pizza truck is my favorite "free" prize and the little ice cream shop that came with the purchase of a discounted t-cash package was adorable! Although I love how the guy in the hot air balloon pets the bird that flies onto his shoulder too! Best surprise was all the coins I got from unused coupons! I had fully upgraded both restaurants early on and wondered what all the leftover ones were for... got over 89,000 coins for them! Wow very cool! Keep up the great work playrix, not all of us are negative about your hard work to try and make things fun for us! If I ever come across an event I don't care for I will simply wait for the next, but it hasn't happened yet! I have played several now and all were fun! 😊 Thank you!

Great post.

Recent Township Event

Just want to express how happy I am playing Township last week! For the first time i registered in this forum just to post how i've loved that recent event! Its that burger and pasta restaurant game! Its so cool and really nice game! Pls bring it back if ever you run out of events plssssss 🙏

I agree with Deb L's comments. I won the event but had to work hard to stay ahead of the guy in 2nd place. I was also pleasantly surprised by the large coin buyout (nearly 250 000 in my case). Looking forward to getting back to work on my zoo. I would also like something similar to the Easter event for future events.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan Blake Pawlewski View Post
    This is an amazing game in of itself. It would be awesome if it became a permanent part of the game. Something like an endless mode to earn gold? I'm not sure but I will hate to see it go. Thanks.

I enjoyed it a lot and was particularly happy with the regatta tasks that made it much easier than usual to get all the 15 done. I'll miss it this week.

Evento do Restaurante

Pessoal não sei voces mas eu amei o evento do restaurante ! acho que deveria fazer parte do jogo

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    I think the 115 points were for the 2 restaurants already. Well, at least that's how it is for me - I make about 60 points per restaurant.
    I think 115 points were meant per restaurant. It was just a kind of learning, after the restaurants were fully upgraded I had about 100-101 points with 8 customers and often 114 points with 9 customers. I made about 6.000 points per day, being online every 30 minutes for about 15 hours a day so you can do the math 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Landwüst View Post
    I think 115 points were meant per restaurant. It was just a kind of learning, after the restaurants were fully upgraded I had about 100-101 points with 8 customers and often 114 points with 9 customers. I made about 6.000 points per day, being online every 30 minutes for about 15 hours a day so you can do the math 😊
    eeek, that means I was truly terrible at playing that game 🤣
    I don't think I ever made much more than 70 points per go 😬
    Nice results you got - I'm impressed!
    Last edited by Liztropolis; 06-17-2017 at 11:23 AM.