Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

This is a lousy one. I understand that Playrix has to generate revenue, but this is plain lousy. Every hour , pay up 6 TC or wait ! Not worth it.
    Coop: The Outtatowners
    Level: 141
    Town : Hobo Deeps
    Device: iPad
    Friend code: WKN9UD ( have reached max on friends but happy to stay on your waiting list)
    Coop code: #HEJHQD
    We are open to new players joining. Requirements are minimum of 16 tasks at 135 points per task. If you are interested please private message me letting me know your level. We communicate via LINE chat. Member levels are from 50+

Money making rubbish which has nothing to do with Township. Devs would be better employed fixing up al the bugs and glitches instead of coming up with stupid games like this.

Totally agree!!

Think of it this way. Any F2P game has to present something worth buying so they can earn revenue. Because without revenue there's no game.

A great selling point is convenience, but it only goes so far. The best revenue is in Pay to Win (P2W) stuff. And if you're running a business it's a source of revenue you can't ignore.

However, you can't make your game blatantly P2W, because that would make the game totally unfair and all your free players would leave, and the smaller paying players as well. You would destroy your game. Clearly Playrix devs realize this, and the P2W they put in Township is limited to events like this.

The devs need to please all of us: free players, small paying players ("sardines"), big spenders ("whales"). And there -is- something for all of those in the game. This means it's give and take for us at times. Stuff that's better suited for the whales won't be much good for the sardines or free players, etcetera.

It's either this "give and take" that gives Playrix the revenue for frequent updates, or a Buy to Play game where updates are bought expansions/DLC. Your choice.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Has anyone figured out an easy way to tell difference between the things that are the same color in sandwiches and burgers? On my phone it is hard to distinguish. Example: cheese and mustard. Or ketchup and tomato. It took me four tries to get this clown's order correct (literally, it was the Clown character). He got pretty steamed I was taking so long.
    Last edited by Tina Lark; 06-02-2017 at 11:51 AM.
    Plan your work and work your plan. Cooperation goes hand in hand.

Town: Tina's Longvale Meadows
    Co-op: Widgits and Whatnots
    Town Level: 48
    Zoo Level: no zoo yet

Won't be doing this challenge. Not even to the first prize and the guy wants 24 wheat, 2 shrimps and a cookbook I don't have...
    No barn space, not wasting shrimp, not waiting to make a cookbook...
    Adios, restaurant challenge!

Restaurant Event - Help

Has anyone figured out an easy way to tell difference between the things that are the same color in sandwiches and burgers? On my phone it is hard to distinguish. Example: cheese and mustard. Or ketchup and tomato. It took me four tries to get this clown's order correct (literally, it was the Clown character). He got pretty steamed I was taking so long.
    Plan your work and work your plan. Cooperation goes hand in hand.

Town: Tina's Longvale Meadows
    Co-op: Widgits and Whatnots
    Town Level: 48
    Zoo Level: no zoo yet

I don't like time management games, because I am too slow. That is why I play Township.

And now... oh no!
    Town: U Marjánky
    Co-op: Czechoslovakia (#CZE83F, closed)
    Level: Town 152 / Zoo 32
    Platform: Android 5.1.1

Gardenscapes Level: 1501

Just a heads up that if you purchase all three offers, you get a bonus item called "Cooking Masterpiece Banner."

IMG_8636.jpg

It's very big and not too pretty though, so not sure if it's worth it. Seems better to go for one offer you prefer.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Banned
    Yes I am having the same problem. It is really hard sometimes to see what the customers want. I failt a couple of times myself.