Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

Can anyone explain to me how it's possible to get 800 points within 1 minute?

One of my coöp members was 400 points ahead at first place, with just 1 minute to go. When the event was over, she suddenly was in second place and the winner was 400 points ahead of her. That seems impossible to me?

It probably takes time to update the scores, I've seen this on the airport leaderboard where the score I see is different to the score my co op friends see as it takes time to update.

Quote Originally Posted by Jommeke View Post
    Can anyone explain to me how it's possible to get 800 points within 1 minute?

One of my coöp members was 400 points ahead at first place, with just 1 minute to go. When the event was over, she suddenly was in second place and the winner was 400 points ahead of her. That seems impossible to me?
    That must be very annoying! I agree it's not possible to make 800 pts in 1 minute. Might be a problem with her game not updating correctly in real time - server lag, or stuff not registering on your team mates end due to slightly wonky wifi.

Thank you both. That's a good explanation. It was indeed very annoying!

Restaurant Gone!

The restaurant is gone! Is there any chance that it could be made a permanent feature? It was a great part of the game!

Competição do Restaurante e Lanchonete

Terminei a competição em primeiro lugar, mas não recebi o premio (30 notas, 3 pedras preciosas...). Isso faz perder a vontade de continuar jogando (e gastando). Espero que seja resolvido.

Restart your game, Katia, if need be several times. I also had the winning announcement, before I got the rewards (with next start). It probably just needs some time.
    If not, you would have to report it from in-game.

Restaurant event

This event was a total waste of time and resources. I am glad you didn't have to make the ingredients. Please do not repeat it. At level 72 things are getting so expensive and the amount of cash I have is never increasing. I play every day and compete in the regatta. I also have recently lost out on daily bonus due to a bug in the system which the developers never compensate you for.

Quote Originally Posted by dodiesa View Post
    The restaurant is gone! Is there any chance that it could be made a permanent feature? It was a great part of the game!
    I'm sorry to say that fortunately the restaurant is gone. A total waste of time and resources in the worst event (along with the fishing one) that I've seen in almost 500 days of ininterrupted gaming. IMHO, there's a plenty of cooking games outside Township, as Cooking Fever, so it makes no sense to keep it permanent within Township. it has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat Town View Post
    Pappardelle?
    Ah! Thank you.

Thanks Honor too.