Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

The worst event ever!!!!!!!!! Never more!!!!!

I'm not so sure it is possible to get to 50k without spending cash to speed up the orders. If you played literally every half hour, 24/7, for all 9 days (not possible without t-cash but we will put that aside for now), you would be able to play 432 times. Even if you got 115 points each time, you would still be at only ~49k.

That said, if you don't have the bad luck to be in a competitive group like that one, it is perfectly possible to get to the top without cash.

Maybe it's a bit late in the day to ask this but what the heck is in the third pasta pot?

From left to right:
    Farfallae
    Spaghetti
    and....???...cheesey corn chips?

Haha I thought of that too. Maybe it's supposed to be some kind of whole wheat option? Fettucine or egg noodles?

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    Maybe it's a bit late in the day to ask this but what the heck is in the third pasta pot?

From left to right:
    Farfallae
    Spaghetti

Honor, your math is only half correct. You could play 432 times per restaurant. So a person could get nearly 100,000 points without spending trash if they were constantly playing. Also it is a ten day event.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post

From left to right:
    Farfallae
    Spaghetti
    Pappardelle?

I liked the event, but I'm tired of it now. Fortunately the rest of the players I'm competing against seem to have tired of it as well.

Have more cooking events...didnt care for fishing....let there be less wait time for starting to cook

Ooops! You're right

Quote Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
    Honor, your math is only half correct. You could play 432 times per restaurant. So a person could get nearly 100,000 points without spending trash if they were constantly playing. Also it is a ten day event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
    I think the 115 points were for the 2 restaurants already. Well, at least that's how it is for me - I make about 60 points per restaurant.

I hate this event because the requirements to start or so random. It's hard to make sure you have what is needed each time because there's no warning. It will be nice if like the planes it let you know what was going to be needed. Or it would be nice if it was logical like the bunnies which required the similar items. I've spent so much tcash and I'm still in second place. Now it's asking for corn chips the events almost over and I'm tired of spending tcash for 10 extra tcash just doesn't make sense.
    I think this event was too long as well. I'm severely dyslexic and I just seem to be getting so confused over telling the difference between the orders. I threw a lot of orders away.