Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

Quote Originally Posted by Landwüst View Post
    If it follows the 'pattern' such Events appear about every 6 months. Christmas 2015 was the first kind of event in that style (I believe at least), the underwater event around June 2016, the Thanksgiving event 2016 and now the Easter event 2017 were that way. So I guess we can expect a similar one at around Halloween.

I like those kind of Events very much, especially that you're able to find soo many items
    Thanks for the info, so we just need to patient for another four months or so! Very helpful to know. I've only been playing a few months so Easter was the first event of that type for me. All of us in our coop really enjoyed it and look forward to another similar event.

And yes, finding all the surprising goodies in the park was great! As were the regatta tasks, very easy and fun, it made for a nice couple of weeks racing!

I have to acknowledge that the Devs did something different this time but I don't think that they considered all the little detailes.
    1. The decorations to purchase cost Tcash instead of the tokens that we earn during the event (as they did during the Easter event).
    2. Going through each step in personal goals gives you a certain decoration. Well, we all have different tastes. The one with two animals dining will never be displayed in my town but here it was the prize for the second to last task (again in Easter event it was up to you to decide what to buy with the egg tokens that you have earned)
    3. The decorations themselves. Not very impressive. Comparing it yet again with Easter or Chinese New Year event it is lacking in umph (in the other two the main decor was upgradable and those who did the whole thing are now proud to display them). This time everything is very scaled down.
    4. I have finished the personal goal in 3 days or so and from then on the only incentive to play was the chests (with nothing spectacular in them) and winning one of the 3 top spots in my group (the prizes for the effort are tepid at best). You all might disagree but I think 9 day event is too long. After day 4 or 5 it became boring. I stopped bothering lol

GeoGrafin, I'm having same issue of it asking for the island fruits often, or very slow growing crops like peppers. Right now I'm waiting on 2 grapes. If you can hire Raj the market dealer it helps a lot although I need him for things other than the restaurant reopen items!

And I agree galipara, 9 days is very long for this type of event.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoGräfin View Post
    I just want to hold my position in the competition. I'm in third place and don't want to lose it just one day before the event finishes. How am I supposed to do so, if the game asks for stuff I need 7, 14 or 21 hours to get? If I had spent t-cash for all of the lemons I needed, it now would already have cost me 86 t-cash. And all that for winning 20 t-cash and a little avatar? That's not worth it.
    I am okay with spending a bit of money for the game, because I know they do not develop and maintain this game for fun but for earning money to make a living, but I do not like being ripped of lots of €uros by forcing me to spend t-cash
    I completely agree. I don't mind spending a little. I purchased both offers when this event started and spent some of that t-cash on market boxes to get going. And luckily I have been able to get some of the items I need from the dealer. But, the prizes are not worth spending anything to play this. I've already spent more t-cash than the prizes are worth.

And yeah it keeps asking me for island products I don't have...or crops I am maybe 2-3 short of. If I didn't have the dealer, I would be waiting a very long time to get those things. Even using the dealer, there is still a lot of waiting.

I understand they need to make money somehow, and I am happy to buy an offer sometimes because I really like playing Township. I feel like it is money well spent on doing something I enjoy. But this event is taking more away than it is giving. It looks like there is some greed really showing itself here.

I agree that the Event game should not ask for island products or at least less; it's annoying to spend the few I get on the Contest entry.

Hope you're still reading here, Playrix, for next time ....

The top 3 who are battling it out in my game all have a score of 55,500 or so - 19 more hours to go. All this effort for a very few gems and a small amount of TCash - think what they must have spent. Just nutty.

rewards: not to forget a "unique" avatar icon, though.

I hate this event. It just is so tiresome. I'm dyslexic so it's really hard to differentiate between the different pasta plates, and sometimes between cheese and mustard on the hamburger plates. I liked it at first because I thought well at least it's not too easy like a bunny event or too hard like the fishing event. The problem is it's just not entertaining. It's tedious.

I agree it's too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    The top 3 who are battling it out in my game all have a score of 55,500 or so - 19 more hours to go. All this effort for a very few gems and a small amount of TCash - think what they must have spent. Just nutty.
    Though it's possible to reach 50k points without spending T-Cash. You just need extremely many items, crop, fruit and other stuff