Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

Quote Originally Posted by Nevette View Post
    My issue with the restaurant thing is that I have a small phone and I am unable to tell for instance the difference between a hamburger with ketchup and one with tomatoes, is there any way to be able to see what's supposed to be in it?
    the ketchup is (shown) above the meat, the tomatoes are below/under it.
    same with the sandwiches with bacon: the sauce is (shown) above the bacon, the cheese is to add when the yellow is shown below/under it.

ETA: just noticed that sometimes the cheese is also above the bacon, so that's to decide by colo(u)r and form only. Seems Playrix plays only on the big monitors, too bad.

Good luck
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-08-2017 at 02:06 AM.

WORST luck event ever (for me)

Chests with t-cash are like fish, slipping through clumsy fingers, what's left are bricks and nails. Oh...

But all in all it's a refreshing break from daily gaming routine (not a fan, not a hater of cooking games), and themed decorations are cute (BTW, would be inspiring to see some restaurant areas)).
    Hope that coupons for upgrade will be converted in smth useful after the event.
    Last edited by Faye; 06-08-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback, everyone! We've summarized it and passed it onto the developers. They will surely consider your opinions and try their best to make further events interesting! As for the coupons, they will be replaced by game coins once the event is over.
    Have a great day!

Restaurant Market Green Boxes

Has anyone received an offer to purchase restaurant items in green box, however if you don't purchase it the green box changes to mining materials once you exit. I've been tracking it, but it doesn't seem to happen to other co op members. Next market I'm taking a screen shot of the green box, it is the only thing that changes within the market

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie L Bear View Post
    Has anyone received an offer to purchase restaurant items in green box, however if you don't purchase it the green box changes to mining materials once you exit. I've been tracking it, but it doesn't seem to happen to other co op members.
    Mine also stay the same (Restaurant items), both when I exit the Market or the game.

Hi Carrie: Yes the green box changes from event items to mining tools after a certain amount of time. Does it every day since Event began. At the very start of the Event, I purchased the box and then never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Carrie: Yes the green box changes from event items to mining tools after a certain amount of time. Does it every day since Event began.
    oha, interesting! Does this change happen with all boxes in events?

And exit (as Carrie said) doesn't do it for me -- do you have any idea about the amount of time?

TIA

Hi DD: I have never noticed it happening before in prior events. Haven't set a timer for it (sorry), but it does change fairly soon if you don't purchase. I noticed it early on - was in a should I, should I not mood about buying the box. Decided, oh heck, I'll buy it - but it had already turned to mining tools! So I started watching - it changes every time for me (after I exit Market and later come back in).

My box does not change from the event items. I have not purchased the box in this event (too expensive).

I am building up mining tools at the moment to try for the 300 ore avatar.

The event green boxes never change to mining tools for me. I did not buy any of these event box either. That is so strange! Never saw a box change.