Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

So what happens with coupons after both restaurants are upgraded? I have over a 1,000 now. Maybe Playrix will pay us for them at end of event, lol, don't see that happening...

Quote Originally Posted by Alina Winterberry View Post
    I just had the strangest experience. It looks as if I'm the only one in my competition group actually playing. No one from the first six players have even budged a point. It's to the point where I'm 6000 points ahead.of the next player. I've finished the rewards but think I may stop playing since no one else is. Has anyone ever been in a game where the other players just stopped?
    I'm starting to wonder if this maybe has to do with the time you enter the event/competition. Like in the fishing event e.g. everybody who came in later said that there's barely some competition. And the later they started, the less movement there ...

My lower level town in which I started to play the event first is much more competitive than my high level town. So the level seems not to be a crucial factor. Anyone else noticed a correlation between how early you start/how much you play such an event and the extend of your competition?

I really did enjoy this event, admit getting a bit dizzy now after days of filling orders tho

But the design is smashing as always, really love doing the pasta orders even when I suck at it
    Last edited by Cathy Purr; 06-06-2017 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Due to technical reasons, draft got posted, not finished version

Hate it. A lot of annoyance for goofy things I don't want. I elect not to participate. At least at Easter, you found useful things in the grass. I liked the seasonal decoration,and the daily buck was appreciated. This game is all take, no give.

I have a score of 306, am in 15th position and will get 1,800 coins. 1st place is 4,561 currently. This event wasn't to my liking. Haven't spent much time on it and still get some coins so I'm happy.

I must say I fInd this event interesting for a day, now the event is just tedious. I'm in first place, finished a few extra rewards and now I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    So what happens with coupons after both restaurants are upgraded? I have over a 1,000 now. Maybe Playrix will pay us for them at end of event, lol, don't see that happening...
    I would like to know what happens with the coupons too......does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    I would like to know what happens with the coupons too......does anyone know?
    Maybe a few coins after event. Or probably nothing as they're no longer needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if this maybe has to do with the time you enter the event/competition. Like in the fishing event e.g. everybody who came in later said that there's barely some competition. And the later they started, the less movement there ...

My lower level town in which I started to play the event first is much more competitive than my high level town. So the level seems not to be a crucial factor. Anyone else noticed a correlation between how early you start/how much you play such an event and the extend of your competition?

I really did enjoy this event, admit getting a bit dizzy now after days of filling orders tho

But the design is smashing as always, really love doing the pasta orders even when I suck at it
    LOL, I was wondering that myself. I did start the game late, maybe by a day or so

I hope we will get coins for them like the easter cookies. I just wish we could use them to buy broccoli trees now.

My issue with the restaurant thing is that I have a small phone and I am unable to tell for instance the difference between a hamburger with ketchup and one with tomatoes, is there any way to be able to see what's supposed to be in it? I had to throw away 5 sandwiches because the visual of what the customer wants is not clear to me. Maybe some kind of order ticket?