Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

Quote Originally Posted by Alina Winterberry View Post
    I was also helped by lucky store coupons, probably found a two or three of those.
    Coupons? I haven't seen anything like that. I'm on an iPad if that makes any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    Coupons? I haven't seen anything like that. I'm on an iPad if that makes any difference.
    The player is talking about the red tickets we earn and use to upgrade our restaurants. As she says, we can win some in the House of Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    The player is talking about the red tickets we earn and use to upgrade our restaurants. As she says, we can win some in the House of Luck.
    OH -- thanks for the clarification!

First I wasn't sure about the event, it looked a bit like the Fishing event earlier this year.

This one is better imo, the upgrades are the difference. In the beginning it starts really slow, when you finally get the 2nd Restaurant it gets better and then with the Updates it's just Fun

It needs a bigger barn and some Coordination to have fields and stuff sorted, then it's ok.

And I have the luck not to have money users in my group; I could end the event now, have all the 'earnings' but it's just nice to play on now despite of that.

I like the Kind of Easter event we had even a bit more but if you get into this one here it really makes fun.

Thank you Playrix

I just had the strangest experience. It looks as if I'm the only one in my competition group actually playing. No one from the first six players have even budged a point. It's to the point where I'm 6000 points ahead.of the next player. I've finished the rewards but think I may stop playing since no one else is. Has anyone ever been in a game where the other players just stopped?
    Last edited by Alina Winterberry; 06-05-2017 at 05:58 AM.

That's actually happened with mine too. Guess the joke is on me for spending cash (no regrets though, it was fun! )

Since you see it too, it makes me wonder if there's a bug. In fact, no one on the entire board has changed places for a long time, which seems unlikely at the lower levels still working on the event rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Alina Winterberry View Post
    I just had the strangest experience. It looks as if I'm the only one in my competition group actually playing. No one from the first six players have even budged a point. It's to the point where I'm 6000 points ahead.of the next player. I've finished the rewards but think I may stop playing since no one else is. Has anyone ever been in a game where the other players just stopped?

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    That's actually happened with mine too. Guess the joke is on me for spending cash (no regrets though, it was fun! )

Since you see it too, it makes me wonder if there's a bug. In fact, no one on the entire board has changed places for a long time, which seems unlikely at the lower levels still working on the event rewards.
    Yeah I wondered the same! It's so strange, I keep checking and there's no change except for my scores! I too have been keeping watch of lower scores. At first I thought it was due to time difference but it seems weird since it's been like this for many hours.
    Last edited by Alina Winterberry; 06-05-2017 at 07:18 AM.

When the lists are not changing, and apart from timezones differences, it could also be a Server synching delay. Seems to happen quite often in regattas, too (or rather: is noticed there, where time-limit-related watching happens).
    Or the players are following Alina's suggestion to wait till the last days/hours <g>.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    When the lists are not changing, and apart from timezones differences, it could also be a Server synching delay. Seems to happen quite often in regattas, too (or rather: is noticed there, where time-limit-related watching happens).
    Or the players are following Alina's suggestion to wait till the last days/hours <g>.
    Oh ok. It's the first I've noticed it. I'll wait for it to correct itself.

You are right DD! It is moving!