Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

I'm enjoying the event, too . But I also liked the fishing. Anything to break the monotony of everyday play .

I intended to just plod along and collect the individual rewards, but found myself in the top 3 of my competition after day 1, so now I intend to stay there 😁 (no t-cash spent, but used dealer for event items. He's hired 24/7 anyway). Same happened in the fishing event. I guess the competition at level 57 (or 30?/40?something, which I was during fishing) isn't all that stiff.

Anyway, good job Playrix for trying to keep the events varied and interesting. It's a 👍🏻 from me. Thanks for the fun events!

Interesting reading from folks who say they are "top scorers" and haven't spent any TCash. The top two battling it out in my game are both over 21,000 pts. I am certain tons of TCash got them those very high points.

Play 24/7 my code HCYQ3Z

Hi Nana

With these numbers, I am sure they are on a spending spree LOL

We are 3 players battling in the first 3 position and we have'nt reach 8000 points yet. I do not spend T-cash unless I hit one of the refresh 1 T-cash button by mistake LOL

Hi Graylady! I finished the game with 7,693 pts. I am not going on for the treasure chests. Right now, the top scorer is 22,108, with two more players hot on her heels. Obviously, I am way, way down in the stats - cest la vie!" I bought the event sales offer just to use on the game, and use it I did - mostly so I could instantly refresh the orders - and I still came out TCash ahead of where I was before the event. More for me to hoard! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Interesting reading from folks who say they are "top scorers" and haven't spent any TCash. The top two battling it out in my game are both over 21,000 pts. I am certain tons of TCash got them those very high points.
    Yep, I'm currently in first place with 3,800 points 😄. 2nd and 3rd are close, the rest is waybehind.

I assume level makes a huge difference - I'm lvl 57, competing against fellow "babies". I'm sure it's a total different ballgame in the 100s.

Hi fellow level 57! I wish I were in your group lol. 3,800 right now would be 7th place in mine.

It will be interesting to see how many of them top out at 7,000 when they finish the decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Liztropolis View Post
    Yep, I'm currently in first place with 3,800 points 😄. 2nd and 3rd are close, the rest is waybehind.

I assume level makes a huge difference - I'm lvl 57, competing against fellow "babies". I'm sure it's a total different ballgame in the 100s.

Wow! And I thought I was playing the game obsessively (I am at ~10,000)

The other players are probably egging eachother on to use more t-cash. When one feels that the others are getting close, they spend more to keep ahead, and of course the other two spend to catch up. At least this means there will be more money for future upgrades!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Graylady! I finished the game with 7,693 pts. I am not going on for the treasure chests. Right now, the top scorer is 22,108, with two more players hot on her heels. Obviously, I am way, way down in the stats - cest la vie!" I bought the event sales offer just to use on the game, and use it I did - mostly so I could instantly refresh the orders - and I still came out TCash ahead of where I was before the event. More for me to hoard! LOL

The top scorer in the competition with my 101 level town is over 9,000 and my higher town is competing against a top scorer at over 7,000, so not much in it really!

I'm really enjoying the mini-game itself BUT the enjoyment is way too short lived with too much time waiting in between. Worst part is the amount of crops it keeps asking for, often just 2-3 more of a crop than I have available. Who wants too wait 2 hours for 2 more tomatoes to grow?! So I keep using the dealer to fill out what I need, but I feel like it is a huge waste of using the dealer just to get something like rice or tomatoes. And I can see how anyone who is not hiring the dealer would get frustrated and just want to give up.

I keep sliding down to 6th place in the competition...not really all that interested in it anyway because the prizes are not that great.

I love the decorations, except what is up with the pasta house being so tiny? Just what I needed, another building that looks like a child could barely fit through the doorway. But the pear tiki bar is really cute, so is the tea party fountain which kind of has an Alice in Wonderland look. Maybe they could offer some size changing mushrooms for the townspeople so they would be able to fit through the tiny doors on some of these buildings? Haha

I bought the full set of offers, not really liking the bonus decoration that came with that but it's ok. I wish I could swap it for a second ice cream parlor which is just adorable. The hot air balloon is kind of weird since it stays tethered. When it comes to these events I am all about the decorations and I think some of these could have been better. But I am glad to have the food trucks to put in my amusement park.

I bought a few of the market boxes of supplies at the beginning to get started. Now I see those were a waste of t-cash, no big deal but come on...top prize is only 30 t-cash? That's no incentive to play to win. I am just playing for the fun of doing it, only wish it wasn't sucking up so many crops and other goods. I liked the event to start with, but now I am dissapointed.