Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

Quote Originally Posted by gator717 View Post
    ...I liked the last event where you competed with your co-op, more of an even playing field. This event competition is just about who wants to spend the most money.
    I have the impression we are grouped by level here. If so, Playrix at least tried to listen to that complaint (about that kind of unfairness).

And yes, of course: The whole concept works with my impatience (and then buying whatever), as usual. IOW, that's true for the whole game, and for all F2P games with ingame purchases.

Don't find it so terrible, but I have lots of crops growing anyway. W/o the double crop booster, which I had running anyway, it would be much more difficult. And I wasn't asked for extremely long time needing products, yet, knock on wood!
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-03-2017 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gator717 View Post
    I liked the last event where you competed with your co-op, more of an even playing field. This event competition is just about who wants to spend the most money.
    How is having an event where you compete with your co-op fair to those who aren't in a co-op and don't want to be? It's not an "even playing field" to us.

I found that tomatoes are under the meat and ketchup is on top. I was having same issue seeing on my phone.

Ok. It's interesting to watch a player go from 250 points to 1000. All they do is start a spending race. It's fine of course but a word of advice. We have eight days plus of this game and the 800point gain only creates incentives for the other players to spend money and they will quickly gain causing panic and yet more frenzied spending. Wisdom says wait for the last few days to spend when it counts! Don't start a spending race so early forgetting you have to eat and sleep, work and walk the dog only to find another player 1000 points ahead making the person who spent money so early in the race feeling foolish and possibly reaching or surpassing a cost cap. Spend wisely my friends. Any other player with cash to spare can outspend you, at least strategize if that's how you're going to play because in my experience the game is normal until one person starts spending for the rest to follow and likely overtake you when your counting sheep. What are you going to do? Spend another $40?
    Last edited by Alina Winterberry; 06-03-2017 at 09:21 PM.

I'm at the bottom of the competition part and it didn't cost me anything to get there. Still get some coins for doing not much.

Quote Originally Posted by Amshene View Post
    Hmm ... The event itself isn't bad and I don't mind the wait, gives me a chance to do other things and some of the prizes are sooo cute and perfect for my amusement park area, but I just completed the 2nd level and now have the Pasta shop, too .... first the decoration "Pasta shop" is too small to use as when a townie walks by they are taller then the door, so that is a big disappointment and then I got the list for both shops and it is ridicules, so I'm not playing it any more.

I may buy a few of the decorations that I really like and I would love to get the Ice cream shop in the special offer, I saw it in someone's else's town and it is so darn cute, but I'm concerned that if I spend real money for TC I will loose my commercials in the heli orders for TC, has anyone had that happen?

Oh and several cities in the US has a Weekend "Taste of ____ (town name)" so that is something like Restaurant Day
    You have eight days you can easily earn the prizes without buying them.

Can someone please tell me how to fill up with out having to pay each time it's costing me dollars I don't have. Thanks

How to fill up what? Refill the empty stock such as burgers or lettuce? Tap on the plus sign that appears, don't tap twice! Second tap costs one tcash and is a speed up which makes it fill immediately but if you wait about 10 or 20 seconds it refills without costing you any cash.

Thank you yes was the food filling up I wasn't clear there was I.

Easter event was great, but back to events to fill playrix coffers. Hopefully the next event will be beneficial to players!