Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Event

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Restaurant Event

This is an amazing game in of itself. It would be awesome if it became a permanent part of the game. Something like an endless mode to earn gold? I'm not sure but I will hate to see it go. Thanks.

Banned
    I don't like it at all. There are a lot of restaurant games you can play outside Township. I think this event it has nothing to do with TS.
    Last edited by Jan de Vries; 06-02-2017 at 09:06 AM.

This is a lousy one. I understand that Playrix has to generate revenue, but this is plain lousy. Every hour , pay up 6 TC or wait ! Not worth it.

For once I agree with you Miss Sloane lol. I can't even see any rewards yet and I've played and deleted similar cooking games in the past. What has this to do with our towns that we take great pride in building? Absolutely nothing

Banned
    If you tab on the present on the lower right side of the reastaurant you can find the rewards. There are 7 of them.

Guess it's another revenue collecting exercise on behalf of Playrix

Oh yep I found that early in the peace and thought is this all I get? Sorry not good enough for me when I've fed Playrix for so long. Not any longer lol

We are all suckers here
    Last edited by Amoria; 06-02-2017 at 09:36 AM. Reason: merged

I like restaurant games but they get boring very quickly, which is why I'm delighted to play this limited one!

Curses on the fiend who thought up the hour delay between orders. I must resist buying the speed up, must resist, must resist.... arrggghhhh...I couldn't resist.
    .BRB

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    I like restaurant games but they get boring very quickly, which is why I'm delighted to play this limited one!

Curses on the fiend who thought up the hour delay between orders. I must resist buying the speed up, must resist, must resist.... arrggghhhh...I couldn't resist.
    .BRB
    You can buy it with your chef hats. Although I bought time to speed up I'm a little ticked. We can't see what we are going to need for the next round. Soooo, you wait an hour (or in my case I think it's 50 minutes now) and then it wanted 25 sugars. That's another 20 minutes to wait.

I have a love hate relationship with these events! Plus, I thought my waitressing days were over. I hope I don't throw a plate of spaghetti at one of my customers like I did to my EX boss in South Florida, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post

.BRB
    I agree with you completely. I'm a new player, coming from a game that stopped improving. This game is similar to that one when I actually enjoyed playing.

I like that it has features from so many games, ones that I liked, and ones I didn't. They are all here for me to join in or opt out of.

As a new player, I'm still learning my way. Once I have myself established, I'll join a co op and have regatta to keep me engaged. I'm at the right level but I don't yet have the confidence.

So far I am really loving the restaurant mini game. It is fun but, over with really quickly. Maybe I'll even win.

I really don't like this event. It's like the fishingevent we had earlier: waiting, waiting,waiting and a terrible competition against other players who use T-cash to end in first place.