Thread: Show Friend List and explain friend system

Show Friend List and explain friend system

After the recent big update, I suddenly went from receiving over 100 lives per day to receiving less than 25. When I send and request lives, only a few are shown.

When I receive the option once per day to add more friends, the list is he same every day, and lists people who are my Facebook friends to become gardenscapes friends. But that list is the same every day, and some of them are na,es I get lives from. The add more friends options says I can search for more gardenscapes friends, but I have no idea which of my Facebook friends are gardenscapes friends, since there is no list.

It used to be that adding a friend to Facebook who played gardenscapes also added them to the gardenscapes list, it wasn't 2 separate steps. I opened a new FB profile just for games, and should have at least 500 gardenscapes friends under the old way of receiving friends.

I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting Facebook, restarting and uninstalling. The issue is the same. I have reported in the help system, and not received an answer. I see this issue being reported by hundreds of people in the Facebook comments and in this forum since the update. I would highly suggest in the community tab a tab that says Your friends, and add gardenscapes friends (see how Criminal Case does it).

And I would highly suggest posting an explanation of how the friend system works now, or restoring the previous mechanisms. When I opened the game today, there were 17 lives. Pre-update, it would have been over 100.

Thanks! Love the game, am on level 706.

I've never played a game like this where you need a ton of "friends" to keep playing but where it is so unclear how to get them. I also need very clear instructions on how this works. Thanks!

How do I add friends that are playing??there r no options for adding friends

Quote Originally Posted by Inger View Post
    How do I add friends that are playing??there r no options for adding friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kns Howard View Post
    I've never played a game like this where you need a ton of "friends" to keep playing but where it is so unclear how to get them. I also need very clear instructions on how this works. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin Cox-Holmes View Post
    After the recent big update, I suddenly went from receiving over 100 lives per day to receiving less than 25. When I send and request lives, only a few are shown.

When I receive the option once per day to add more friends, the list is he same every day, and lists people who are my Facebook friends to become gardenscapes friends. But that list is the same every day, and some of them are na,es I get lives from. The add more friends options says I can search for more gardenscapes friends, but I have no idea which of my Facebook friends are gardenscapes friends, since there is no list.

It used to be that adding a friend to Facebook who played gardenscapes also added them to the gardenscapes list, it wasn't 2 separate steps. I opened a new FB profile just for games, and should have at least 500 gardenscapes friends under the old way of receiving friends.

I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting Facebook, restarting and uninstalling. The issue is the same. I have reported in the help system, and not received an answer. I see this issue being reported by hundreds of people in the Facebook comments and in this forum since the update. I would highly suggest in the community tab a tab that says Your friends, and add gardenscapes friends (see how Criminal Case does it).

And I would highly suggest posting an explanation of how the friend system works now, or restoring the previous mechanisms. When I opened the game today, there were 17 lives. Pre-update, it would have been over 100.

I agree you should be able to add friends who are currently playing the game and not just though Facebook

I don't use facebook. Therefore it would be awesome to have an option where one could make friends without the fb-button‚ thereby getting more lives!?! Just gardenscapes friends...

How do u find ur username

Add friends

Friends list