Thread: Toggling On/Off Option for Boosters

Toggling On/Off Option for Boosters

I've been playing for a while, and while I love having boosters to help complete regatta tasks quicker, I don't always want to use it (mainly to save barn space). So I've been thinking how nice it would be to be able to toggle boosters on and off so that we can use them when we want to (regatta tasks, low on crops, etc). They would only be able to be toggled "on" for two days, but they could either be infinite for being "off" or have a longer, maximum disabled use, like maybe a week long. That way, I could turn it on if I needed to collect eggs or sugarcane for a regatta task, but I could turn it off so I wouldn't have to get double the crops for other crops or animal farming.

Just a fun little idea, I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about this? I can't be the only one.

It would be nice to have the option to cancel the doubling boosters for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mollymiccee View Post
    They would only be able to be toggled "on" for two days, but they could either be infinite for being "off" or have a longer, maximum disabled use, like maybe a week long.
    I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this, but basically you would be able to stop the clock on the booster?
    Unfortunately, this means players will buy fewer boosters, need fewer gems, and ultimately buy less t-cash. Playrix would have to compensate for that lost revenue somehow, and I reckon it would be by making gems rarer and more expensive to buy.

Not necessarily stopping the clock, but pausing it, I guess? I agree with the negatives to this, but the ability to pause the double boosters would be fantastic. The other ones may be fine for its original, just the doublers.