Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think of The Market Dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Since the 60% Off Dealer & An Amazon Echo Trick thread is now closed (-why?!), i'll say here that the 60% off offer came back after one month of not hiring the dealer (last time i did was when i got another 60% off deal)

Whaa and I am crying -- I always pay the 72 dollars for the Dealer. I wish I could be patient for this deal, but I guess my impatience comes with a 72 dollar price -- plus, I would probably "faint" not being able to "run that Dealer" every hour, and I have even considered setting an alarm at night just to really get my money's worth (I'm I addicted or what? Maybe just nuts?)... I think Dealer should sell a Valium necklace, so us "crazy for Township" people could lick it every now and then to calm down (teee heeee )

I think i had the dealer hired 3 times since i started playing, once when it was free when opening the market, second time when i first got the 20% discount, and the third when it was 36 tcash for 10 days.... but i can't say that i miss him, or that i can't imagine playing the game without him.
    Another example on how this game can be played in so many different ways..
    Similar here. One time he was free, another was super discounted and that's all I've ever used of him. I can live without him, if he goes on holidays or leaves I won't miss him, lol
    I'm level 76, been playing for just over a year, and have been doing just fine without him. Many of my factories are fully, or almost, upgraded (I always choose time, rather than money or XP) and I've always got something in production, whether I need it or not. Someone in my co-op might need it.
    I like to keep my t-cash for other things, especially during regatta's.
    I don't think he's cheaty, he's just not worth it for me. Too much t-cash for too little time, IMO.

What is the thread ^^, my dealer market is necessary for many functions, without him I would not plan and love him :-)
    What is the best PoE shop to buy cheap poe orbs? I want to buy poe currency and I'm wondering about buying Exalted Orbs. What do you think about it? Is Odealo better or poe.trade? I think it's the best PoE shop to buy Poe Orbs, especially Exalted Orbs https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile
    Last edited by Flanet; 11-17-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Since the 60% Off Dealer & An Amazon Echo Trick thread is now closed (-why?!)
    Good question. Because someone doesn't want us to "discuss" the topic?

Couldnt do without it only thing I wish is that It is a available more than hourly or maybe you could have a set numbrr times it could be used in 24 hours because you tend to need it more in the morning to get things on track for the day rather thn hve to wait an hour when you have a long list of items to buy

I absolutely love the dealer....would be lost without him !!
    But, can anyone answer this question...
    You can pay for anything in the game to "speed up" except....The Dealer.
    Why can't Township Cash be used to "speed up" his restocking feature ????

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Lawson View Post
    I absolutely love the dealer....would be lost without him !!
    But, can anyone answer this question...
    You can pay for anything in the game to "speed up" except....The Dealer.
    Why can't Township Cash be used to "speed up" his restocking feature ????
    There is a booster for that, one that can't be bought with gems, but only won in events, rewards in regatta or from the yacht club. It's called "Busy Trade", cuts the dealer's break time in half, and it's available for 1 day.

Asking for TCash to speed up the dealer would certainly lead to an outcry, cos you paid with tcash already for him! But what Felinefeline suggested above - to change from hourly to an xx amount during the day - has been suggested before already.
    Alas, didn't make it to the Frequently Suggested Ideas yet....

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post78182

I find the Dealer too expensive. Why do we pay more for goods from him than we get when we have to sell goods? I do use him sometimes though but reluctantly. It drives me mad when I am desperately in need of something and he never has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenise Page View Post
    It drives me mad when I am desperately in need of something and he never has it.
    Not sure I understand this part of your message. A product is on the list and you can order it or it is not on the list and can't be order ever.

The best use for the dealer is to buy mining tools or ores to upgrade everything.