Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst game i have played!

Worst game i have played!

I have many complains on this game. The first complain I would like to point out is that 60% of the games are finding gnomes, 30% is finding lemonade and as limited as 10% are finding fruits and no gnomes or lemonade. The second complain is that the level I am in right now doesn't say it is hard, but it is hard and I had more then 10 losses. And the past 2 hard levels, weren't hard. And I am in level 48. This level really pisses me off. The third complain is the annoying music. The worst is the "Bling blingadee blong" music when you loose a level. I would really appreciate it if you change the music in game, the music when you loose and the music when there is a re - shuffle. The fourth complain is that I am getting really tired of the 3 match game. I would be happier if you had the option to either play hidden game or 3 match game. And the 5th complain is that in the phone app, Austin cheers you up when you loose a level, but in the computer, he does not cheer you up. And the sixth complain is that when Austin calls random people, it makes these phone sounds. These phone sounds are really threatening and some people can think that you are calling someone.

Sounds like Gardenscapes isn't your cup of tea. While I can't figure out a viable option for your match 3 dilemma, I imagine you could solve the music/sfx issue by turning your sound off.

Always happy to see a player who is thoroughly not enjoying themselves but continuing to suffer through the atrocity of playing a mobile app. If I could make a suggestion, I would urge you to find a game you do enjoy playing. I can only assume your happiness level will rise in turn. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    Always happy to see a player who is thoroughly not enjoying themselves but continuing to suffer through the atrocity of playing a mobile app. If I could make a suggestion, I would urge you to find a game you do enjoy playing. I can only assume your happiness level will rise in turn. Good luck!
    Hilarious, Obtuse!!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

WOW... your still here huh??? And still keep the complain???

But... I thought you... On your other thread...

Oh well... Just keep up the good work...

LMFAO

It's a very good list. I would also add to my own things of:

7. Name is wrong. It's better if it's garden scopes or if it's garden escapes. Best of all call it Gordon Scapes as that actually is my uncle's name so it's easy to remember.

8. Why so many gardening benches and fountains and topiaries and hedges? I would prefer just plain grass as my prizes. Or at least gravel.

9. When the dog barks I am always worrying my real cat will leave home because it doesn't like dogs. Can the dog please be a hamster or lizard instead, this makes more sense.

10. I prefer it was a town building game with trains and planes and a zoo! And no more matching but maybe instead filling trains and planes and building an interesting townscape. Townscapes!

Otherwise, it's a really good game.

ROFL, LifeJacket! Nr 7 - 10 are even so much better! (although nr 4 "getting really tired of the 3 match game" in a Match3-game really wasn't bad already)

Say hi to Uncle Gordon from me!
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-01-2017 at 11:01 AM.

I will! And my other uncle, Dan Druff-Flayk, sends his love to you too.

oh, the family is growing, and what an impressive name Best wishes back to Uncle Dan!
    (do they all have gardens? lol)

Gardenscapes is beautiful and all that, but when It comes to 3 match games, I have a problem. And there are some problems outside of the 3 match game.

Hi Hamza
    Maybe it would be an idea to avoid match 3 games...there are many different genres of games you could try, you might find one that suits you better
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN