Thread: Help Newer Players with Coins

Help Newer Players with Coins

I was thinking that at the town hall, depending on how many people you have, you get 1 coin for each every day. Yes, I know there are sign-in bonuses, but there is no real way to get a lot of coins until you get the co-op building. Just a reccomendation.

Hi Aidan, one of the easiest way to make coins, regardless of whether you enter the regatta or not, is to use the helicopter to fulfil orders. Upgrading factories for coins will increase the bonus made when selling goods via the helicopter. There is also the booster that will double your orders.

Building up clovers for use in the House of Luck and mining are other ways to increase your coins.

If you reach the podium in a race then you are highly unlikely (if at all) to receive any coins in your winnings.

Take a look through the 'New to Township' section for numerous tips.

Sorry Aiden, I disagree with your thought. There are plenty of ways to get coin. If you are new to the game, planting and selling wheat from your barn is the most profitable. I know, I know it's boring but wheat is free so you get 100 percent profit....and you would be surprised how quickly it adds up. If you have the mine and house of luck available, those are other good ways to score coin. You can usually earn more coin by helping others than by selling the same item from your barn or filling orders. Also be very careful what you spend coin on. When I'm raising coin, I only buy what is absolutely necessary. I'm not in a coop and I can easily raise 100,000 coin in 4 or 5 days....less if I use a booster.

Thank you.

Another tip - when you're going to be away from the game, plant as much as you can of the crop that is closest to the time you'll be away, then sell the extra when you get back. For example, if you'll be gone for an hour, plant strawberries.

A lot of people have suggested some kind of taxing feature, but I'm not sure this will be implemented. It adds a lot of free coins to the economy, so they would either have to take coins away somewhere else, make things more expensive, or lower the $$ cost for coins (probably not keen on that wone)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Cove View Post
    When I'm raising coin, I only buy what is absolutely necessary. I'm not in a coop and I can easily raise 100,000 coin in 4 or 5 days....less if I use a booster.
    WHAT? I can only make about $10K a day. I am at level 43.