Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Township Characters Are Created

I would also like to see beautiful Indian characters with their colourful dress in township just like my profile picture here would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Pydiah Singh View Post
    Heyyyy what's the name of the dealer! Would like to Know his name!!!!
    I believe it's Raja.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Pydiah Singh View Post
    I would also like to see beautiful Indian characters with their colourful dress in township just like my profile picture here would be awesome.
    Seconded. That would be lovely. The more cultural diversity and representation the better!
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

originally posted by sonia:
    i would also like to see beautiful indian characters with their colourful dress in township just like my profile picture here would be awesome.

Firenze replied: Seconded. That would be lovely. The more cultural diversity and representation the better!

I say: THIRDED

it's amazing how much work goes into this game. I love all the information.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

I am sorry if this is known information, but I am new and wondered how I can get an in-game avatar of the port lady character featured in this original post? I have wanted to be her since I started the game, and thought when I unlocked the port I would get her as an option, but no. Am I missing something? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Baba_Yaga View Post
    I am sorry if this is known information, but I am new and wondered how I can get an in-game avatar of the port lady character featured in this original post? I have wanted to be her since I started the game, and thought when I unlocked the port I would get her as an option, but no. Am I missing something? Thank you!
    Hi there!
    As of now, Dominica (the port lady) is not featured as an in-game avatar option.
    As a workaround, if you have your game connected to facebook, you can set your avatar to display the picture through there.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi there!
    As of now, Dominica (the port lady) is not featured as an in-game avatar option.
    As a workaround, if you have your game connected to facebook, you can set your avatar to display the picture through there.
    Thank you!