Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Fair Play & Kicking Members

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Thanks for the correction Stan0. I was sure that as soon as a new regatta started, the prizes disappeared as they are still racing.
    I thought this too Graylady, however, the help info advises to collect the rewards before the next race ends. Whether it has always been this way, or, whether it was changed with the new-style Seasonal racing (as our rewards are now locked until the end of the race) I don't know.

I actually went ark on my 2nd account during regatta and my coop managed to raise from wooden to silver. I was under the impression I received the wooden awards, but now I'm not so sure.

You definitely won't get more than one week rewards, if you go afk. I think you need to do at least one task to get them or at least take the task. Anyway I didn't get rewards for several weeks of absence. On the barn of like 100 it would be hard to miss a ton of stuff added.

I thought all players marked racing got equal rewards regardless of whether they take or complete a task.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I thought all players marked racing got equal rewards regardless of whether they take or complete a task.
    That is true. The number of rewards are the same for all racing members, regardless of their contribution.

Our co-op is not a parking lot for avatars. No specific number of helps but some are needed to stay. 4task min and leadership dumps under 125. Ugly chat and inactivity without opting out will get you kickd quick. We dont tolerate "takers" but donators are asked to req often. As leader i set the "family friendly" tone and we have "Star Player" in our description. Everybody gets the rules on admission and we very seldom lose a member. Communication is key. Ultimately im responsible for the co-op's feel & flow, use the button judiciously.

Well, it doesn’t matter anyway. Woke up this morning to be kicked out of the co-op without any reasoning. Me and one other player were the only ones working hard, had 12/15 tasks completed, and now all for nothing. This is my third co-op, they suck! Co-ops are crap and I’m done being other people's [redacted] just to be thrown out. I love township, but at the moment I hate co-ops!!!!
    Last edited by Firenze; 11-10-2017 at 11:59 PM. Reason: No Offensive Language Please. See Forum Rules.

A reminder, Mcdrewz, to please keep your language clean if you want to hang out here. The link to Forum Rules is in my signature if you need to give it a glance.

As for your negative Co-op feelings, feel them all. I'd say most players have been downright ticked at Co-ops in particular or in general at one time or another. Any time we have to deal with other people there are all kiiiinds annoyances and frustrations involved. For what it's worth, opting out of the regatta or racing solo are always options. Orrrr you can take a look to see how many different Co-ops are out there. Give even the last few pages of the recruiting ads a glance and you'll quickly see that some Co-ops have more or fewer rules, a more or less active leader, and different cultures for every Co-op (I've seen them described as competitive, family, spiritual, silly, rowdy, etc etc). Taking a little time to play alone might not be a bad idea... I'll bet you get the bug to find the right fit soon enough.

Personally, if it weren't for the community in my Co-op the game would be like any other and I may have drifted away (or maybe not - who knows). That doesn't mean I don't get frustrated with the game, my Co-op members, or even myself! But the social aspect of being able to empathize, help, and laugh together outnumber those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdrewz View Post
    Well, it doesn’t matter anyway. Woke up this morning to be kicked out of the co-op without any reasoning. Me and one other player were the only ones working hard, had 12/15 tasks completed, and now all for nothing. This is my third co-op, they suck! Co-ops are crap and I’m done being other people's [redacted] just to be thrown out. I love township, but at the moment I hate co-ops!!!!
    Simple solution:
    start your own co-op! Then you'll be the leader, you'll make the rules and decide who can enter/stay etc.

I can really recommend it. I've been co-leader and leader of a large co-op, and got so sick and tired of all the hazzle.
    In the end I ended up with a friend in a 2persons co-op, we closed it, no other people allowed. We love it!

I find it really rude..
    It depends on the leaders and co-leaders of the co-op. But in some co-ops the leaders and co-leaders act so paranoid and unreasonable.My last co-op was like that. Best choice in such a situation is leaving the co op and finding a new one..I am so glad i left that co-op

There are so many good co-ops out there..My current Co-op is soo cool. We don't have competition among each player and we compete with other co-ops as one. And we are having fun at the same time..

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdrewz View Post
    I felt the same way in my last co-op. Leader and co-leader acted so paranoid and unreasonable. And they tried to create competition among the player in the co-op. I was so disappointed and I left. After that I felt the same about being in a co-op.

Later I found a good co op. this is my 3rd co-op an people here are nice and we do 15/15 tasks without any drama.. Ultimately, we are having so much fun!!!.. I believe that is the most important thing here...
    So don't give up yet!!! you will find a best fitting co-op