Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fair Play & Kicking Members

I agree, they should be kicked. We have some long-term inactive players, but they opted out of regatta before disappearing, and they know they will be kicked if/when we need their space for new members (but they are welcome to come back if/when they become active players again). Life can get in the way of playing but inactive racers penalizes all the active members.
    Town: Starshine The Original
    Game level 120 1/17/17
    Zoo level 27 1/17/17
    Coop: Regatta Dabblers for people serious about helping but not about the Regatta!
    Android phone
    I welcome new Facebook friends, send your request to Starshine String and be sure to PM me here

I’m only an Elder

I’m seriously considering being a solo racer in my own co-op. I’ll have to read up on that.
    This is my third co-op. First one, leaders were inactive so I left. Second one started golden league... I was doing 12-15 tasks, others did way less overtime and then got demoted to copper league, so I left that one. Now this one, the leader does not want to kick the players who went AWOL, so every regatta we have dead weight, which is getting annoying now after countless regattas.

Not sure I have what it takes to be in those hardcore 16/135 co-ops that finish in a day, though.

Mcdrewz,

You may find the Moderately Competitive and Highly Competitive co-op ads helpful in selecting a new co-op.

If you decide to branch out on your own, the Leaders Handbook may be useful.

Additional discussion threads of Co-op-related interest can be found HERE as well.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

Thanks for the info! I’ve just recently gotten into the Forum and the extent of co-op politics and logistics, so excuse any mispostings of mine.

You’re doing just fine!

For your future reference and comfort, whenever you get ready to make a post, be sure to read the “sticky” threads at the top of a sub-forum first. They may lead you to an answer or discussion faster.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

With dozens of recruiting posts posted every week, it's really not hard to find a coop that doesn't tolerate dead weight. And most coops even in the highly competitive thread don't require you to finish in a day, because those that do are mostly in global top and don't need advertising...
    Co-op: Culture
    #CUNEWW

Town: Just Read The Instructions
    level 71, zoo 19

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdrewz View Post
    There are two people in my co-op that have gone missing and have not turned off “participate in regatta,” nor do they help other teammates. At the end of each regatta, do the rewards these awol people could claim keep refreshing (deleting past rewards), or do they get a barrage of rewards from all the regattas when they sign back in to the game? Oh how I wish there was a way for leaders to opt-out awol players, but that is a “never ask or wish for now, or EVER” issue according to Playrix.

I forgot to mention that these people seem to never sign on, and the question is in reference to after they sign on after weeks/months of inactivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    They will get only the last week worth of prizes.

What do you wait for kicking them out the co-op?. They are penalizing everyone.
    It's like never happens, when Graylady's answer is not entirely correct. Technically they will get only prizes for the first week.
    #CUNEWW

level 71, zoo 19

Quote Originally Posted by Stan0 View Post
    It's like never happens, when Graylady's answer is not entirely correct. Technically they will get only prizes for the first week.
    Thanks for the correction Stan0. I was sure that as soon as a new regatta started, the prizes disappeared as they are still racing.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Now, I'm not sure that I'm right, guess all I have to do is not to take the regatta prizes and see if they get renewed.
    #CUNEWW

level 71, zoo 19

One time i finished regatta on a friday, and didn't log into the game until tuesday at some point. When i opened the regatta window, it opened at the last race, showed the position/stats, got my rewards, then displayed the new already ongoing race.
    So you can still collect the rewards after the new race begins.

Now i don't know what happens if you're out for more than a week, if you get the rewards from both races, or just the last one (assuming that your co-op raced and got rewards, and you were still marked as "racing").