Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please, Playrix, Keep The Dragon Logo!

I hope this is just a bug in the update I want my little dragon back too!
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Me too Graylady and I do so hope your right. (Crossing fingers) , Gardenscape still have their little dragon.
    Zena's Greenlands
    L162. Zoo L45
    IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ..Australia

🇦🇺 ❤️ From me to you 🇳🇿

Fishdom still has it too
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Perhaps they are doing one of their "infamous" re-designs on the Dragon logo? I see they are asking for feedback on this update over at Facebook. Anybody see an Admin check in here? I guess we have become the stepchildren and Playrix doesn't care about our opinions.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Just had to tag in, I'm in TOTAL agreeance!! Please give us back our Dragon!!!

I absolutely agree with Flying Gargoyle! The new beginning screen is completely anonymous! Please, come back to the Dragon!

Dragon is busy shooting for got. Wait till the great war is over, he might decide to come back.
    Co-op: Cook-Eat-Share
    Town: The Gayest Town Ever
    Level 69+
    iOS device
    Thank you.

I posted in another thread, but will post here too. Yes! I want dragon back & hopefully with a bug fix update so that we don't have to look at the same bland screen for a whole month.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for expressing your opinions! This is really a new logo, and we wanted to know what you think of it. I fully understand your feelings, and we'll surely pass your feedback on to the devs. It's extremely important for us to know what you like or don't like.
    Anyone who visits this thread, feel free to post more thoughts on the topic

Keep. The. Dragon. Please...
    Tricia J
    iPad Air 2
    Town: Moo Baa Bay
    Co-op: Sunnyvale
    Level: 88
    Zoo schmoo.