Thread: Confirmation of dumping in helicopter

Confirmation of dumping in helicopter

Could you please add a chance confirmation pop up when you dump a tasks within the helicopter challenges? I have accidentally hit the trash can several times, only to lose that task.

This was recently discussed. Many people were not confortable with the extra work they would have to put if such confirmation was introduced , as a lot of helicopter orders end up being dumped.
    Things concluded with people agreeing on having proper spacing between the send button and the trash can.
    Co-op: Cook-Eat-Share
    Town: The Gayest Town Ever
    Level 69+
    iOS device
    Thank you.

This could be a good idea also with the ask for help / send buttons on planes.

Quote Originally Posted by Janchavez78 View Post
    Could you please add a chance confirmation pop up when you dump a tasks within the helicopter challenges? I have accidentally hit the trash can several times, only to lose that task.
    Not a good idea for me, I literally dump at least 100 helicopter tasks daily as I only take task offering coin over 1000. The extra step would just bring me frustration. I'm all for moving the trash button further away from send.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Laural I am with you When I go to the helicopter only send off the green ones, hate having to keep going to look and see what I have!