Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 25.05 New Update

The TV tower to me doesn't belong here, because it already was incredible tall and ugly before, and they really tried hard to improve it ... lol
    - Cathy Purr

The tv tower looks like it's on steroids.
    - Ronnie Rose

I was bored, so studied Ernie's town a little too long; I noticed the TV tower was with the TV station, the Petronas, and the Burj Khalifa. Looks totally normal with the other huge buildings around it. Maybe that's why it's so much larger now?
    Township level: 73
    Zoo level: 14
    Town name: Pet Junction
    Co-op Tag: #HE7YZP
    Coop Name: Hearts Haven
    IOS: Android

Banned
    Finally I dont get any black screens anymore. Well done Playrix !!!

I even got a video add again!!!
    Last edited by Amoria; 06-01-2017 at 03:11 PM. Reason: merged

I agree about the rediculous size of the TV tower now and the new ugly version of the bull statue! I totally don't understand​ those changes! I bought that bull statue as something pleasant for my downtown area but now I'm thinking of putting it in storage since it looks so stupid since they redesigned it! Booooo to those two changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Effjay11 View Post
    Sweetness123, I agree that Playrix should not have altered our Regatta Badges. We hate ours now that it has blobs of red in it which Playrix assures us signifies that we have achieved a higher level than our previous plain yellow-surround badge. We took quite a while designing just the Regatta Badge we liked and now have NO option to change it back! To us, this "fabulous" new badge looks cheap and tacky!

In addition, we now have new Co-op Tags to make it easier to search and find the exact Town we are looking for. So, today I tried searching for a town listed in this forum using their Co-op Tag and all I got was a No Results Found page. That was AFTER I also got No Results Found by searching under their Town Name and handle as shown in the forum . <>

As for the comments made by others about this update, it seems that Playrix has dropped the ball with this update and may need to apply a quick patch to calm the unhappy masses.
    I totally agree that the new regatta badge edges are a bad design. Just have plain gold, silver and wood, then keep the new copper and steel league edges as the differences to the wood and silver leagues. Easy peasy! And resolves the problem of clashing background colors to the red and orange bands of the new silver & gold league badges!

Hi there, I am unable to transfer my game progress from iOS device to my new android device. I was linked with game center not Facebook. And nowcwhen I am trying to link with fb on iOS its unable to link.
    Device OS : android 5.1
    Town's name : SF Town and level 37
    I was link to game center and not facebook .

Quote Originally Posted by Shavez Imran View Post
    Hi there, I am unable to transfer my game progress from iOS device to my new android device. I was linked with game center not Facebook. And nowcwhen I am trying to link with fb on iOS its unable to link.
    Device OS : android 5.1
    Town's name : SF Town and level 37
    I was link to game center and not facebook .
    Unfortunately, you cannot transfer the game between different platforms (iOS to android).
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    Unfortunately, you cannot transfer the game between different platforms (iOS to android).
    Hello Amoria,

As far as I know this is meanwhile possible. You can find some information in the help section of the game > Loss of progress and items > How do I transfer my game progress to my new device.

You have to connect the iOS game first to FB > the question is why this doesn't work.

@ Shavez: what happens if you try to connect you iOS device with FB?

Cheers,

Lea
    Town: Lea's Town
    Level: 118, Zoo Level 45
    Playing on iOS
    Co-op: Sláinte mhaith, Co-op tag: #SD74RR
    FB: https://m.facebook.com/leas.town.75

Quote Originally Posted by :-:Lea:-: View Post
    Hello Amoria,

As far as I know this is meanwhile possible. You can find some information in the help section of the game > Loss of progress and items > How do I transfer my game progress to my new device.

You have to connect the iOS game first to FB > the question is why this doesn't work.

@ Shavez: what happens if you try to connect you iOS device with FB?

Cheers,

Lea
    Ahh, you're right! Apologies, I was thinking of Windows Phone limitations for some reason (no more all-nighters for me).

That same help section is available online here. The best thing to do is to reach out to Township Support (from the in-game settings cog) and provide them with the below information:

1. Your device OS
    2. Your town's name and current level
    3. Whether or not your old game was connected to a social network and, if so, which one
    Last edited by Amoria; 06-03-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

I've been reading this thread with a great deal of interest and it doesn't bode well that the Senior members that have been playing for years and have been extremely helpful to newer plays, are unhappy with the lack of changes and that boredom has set in for them, too. Of course I was bored with most of the game within a couple of months so I doubt if I will last much longer. You would think that the developers would make changes to enhance the game as people reach higher levels. I realize there has to be a balancing act between keeping the long time players interested and getting the newer plays to stay with it which is why I think game changes at certain level breaks would have been thought of, something like new features added at level 50, 100, 150, 200 or there abouts ... I don't have a clue what kind of changes but anything other then filling orders, more islands and longer growing crops.

I'm currently at level 56 and the last factory I bought was the Candy one, which was a big disappointment. I restored the zoo a while ago and am at level 4 because filling the baskets, over and over again was a PITA so stopped that for now at least. I had hopped for something different in the zoo but there really isn't enough difference to make it interesting. Currently, I delete all tools that come except for what I am working on, ie land expansion, until I have to build more community buildings and houses, then I resell all tools for everything else ... it takes no time to get the tools needed for community buildings but land expansion tools such as saws are very rare and hard to come by which is very frustrating.

While trying to finish up my land expansions I've been working on upgrading my factories, I'm not doing the trains at this time because I don't really need them to run faster as if I spend more time in game I will stop playing all the sooner, I can only take filling orders, growing crops and making things in the factories for so long before my brain goes numb ....

Hopefully the developers makes some changes that creates something of interest for all of us, besides lame events ....

Something of interest...like what?

I'm not disagreeing with your main point. I'm just wondering what would be enticing for you? The zoo was brought in, I gather, to be an extra for just this situation but it sounds to me as if you haven't given the zoo a proper go. Fair enough if you don't like it. (I like the decorative side of it and collecting the enclosures, love some of those animals!).

But what then?

You talk about lame events. Ok, but was there something in any of them you liked? I'm enjoying the restaurant game and would be happy to see it develop as a minigame in township. Less so the fishing, I guess. I loved the rabbit event - addictive! And there was a flower one too way back. These are all "something different" but for you not interesting? Then what would be interesting?