Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 25.05 New Update

25.05 New Update

BREAKING NEWS! Our exciting update for iOS and Android users is already in the app stores! Install it here: http://plrx.gs/1YVZjFz

Become the best restaurateur anywhere in an all-new event!

RESTAURANT DAY
    * Participate in the delicatessen competition on June 2!
    * Run temporary restaurants to cook food for customers and earn valuable rewards!
    * Produce temporary holiday goods at your factories!
    * Check out 9 holiday-themed decorations at the Store!
    * Enjoy new townspeople, cars, and sketches during the event!

NEW IN CO-OPS
    * Introducing unique co-op tags: finding the co-op you’re looking for is easier than ever before!
    * Community-requested feature: an invisible mode that lets you turn your online co-op status off in the Settings!
    * Improved badges: you can now tell a co-op’s league by its badge!

ALSO FEATURING:
    * Weibo support: connect your game to sync your progress and find new friends!
    * Free treasure chests you can now find in the sea!
    * The Academy of Industry now tells you what upgrades are available.
    * Town sign: tap to change it!
    * Our new YouTube channel you can subscribe to using the Community tab!

We hope you enjoy this major update!
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Hi Nastya. (Message for the developers, not aimed at you.) The update is underwhelming - and that is an understatement! Is every future update going to be focused only on a Special Event? What about the game of Township itself? Have you run out of room, run out of new ideas for it?

Why would I want to subscribe to a YouTube channel? For what purpose?
    What is Weibo support?
    More treasure chests filled with crappola and none of the good stuff - at least they're free! Whoopie-do.
    The TV Tower looks like it is on steroids. It does TOWER over everything.
    The Angry Bull suddenly thinks he is an Ostriche and is trying bury his head in the dirt?

Oh vey. Is this the future of Township - basically that it has no future? Just cutesy events once a month, and goofily redesigned decorations to simply upset players?

Very disheartening.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi Nana

Short on new stuff isn't it?

I have a hunch that there was supposed to have something else but things went really wrong while beta-testing. That is why we waited so long. They finally just launched what is working and returned the rest to the drawing board. I could be very wrong too LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Graylady. This is one time I am going to disagree with you. I don't anything else was planned or went wrong. They seem to be "pushing the envelope" design-wise for more elaborate special events.

Sweetness: I hope you are sitting down. I have 10 undeveloped plots just sitting idle, waiting for something worthy to put on them. Looks like I will have a very long wait, so I don't need new expansions. Ditto the Zoo. At almost Level 39 (hopefully tomorrow), I have tons of space yet to use.

Anybody know of any great new games where THERE IS SOMETHING TO DO on a daily basis??????
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Addendum: on a positive and complimentary note, I very much like the softened, hybrid look of the Sunflowers - very nice. Also the Space Needle - much improved and more prominent, detailed looking.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

And now for something totally unexpected.

A philosophical question. If you are wanting to be invisible in Township, do you want other people to know that you are invisible?

With the way this was implemented, if you are in invisible mode of play, people will see that because there will be a slash mark through your little circle instead of it being green or blank. Pretty freakin neat huh?!
    Last edited by Cobalt Banana; 05-26-2017 at 01:24 AM.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

I have been completely bored with township for the past month especially. So much so that I stopped playing, except for signing in once a day to send gifts and collect my daily bonus. This is a big thing for me because for the past 2 years I'm have been playing multiple times per day, having Raja non-stop, continual double crop bonus, etc. But there's just nothing to do! I'm bored to death! I was hoping the new update would breathe some life back into this "dead" game, but instead, I get this?? No thanks. I'm going to stop playing until the event starts June 2nd and check it out. Even if the event is fun though, what do I do for the rest of the month? And what about the next update? There's nothing here for me anymore except boredom. What a complete disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post

A philosophical question. If you are wanting to be invisible in Township, do you want other people to know that you are invisible?

With the way this was implemented, if you are in invisible mode of play, people will see that because there will be a slash mark through your little circle instead of it being green or blank. Pretty freakin neat huh?!
    My thoughts exactly!!!!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

I agree. This isn't the invisible mode, this is a parody of invisible mode.
    Town: U Marjánky
    Co-op: Czechoslovakia (#CZE83F, closed)
    Level: Town 152 / Zoo 32
    Platform: Android 5.1.1

Gardenscapes Level: 1501

I read this hours ago.
    I'm still laughing.

Thank you, Playrix – and Cobalt for this perceptive and very funny remark.

I think it's about time for the
    Playrix Hall of Fame
    for the most dubious "improvements"

1. The checkmark for invisible ( Omg, I cannot stop laughing !!)
    2. The shrieking orange carrots
    3. The once pretty, now hideous commander statue

The TV tower to me doesn't belong here, because it already was incredible tall and ugly before, and they really tried hard to improve it ... lol

Edit: Clarification about statues. Didn't mean the other ones, they were hideous from the beginning
    Last edited by Cathy Purr; 05-26-2017 at 01:20 PM.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash