Thread: Losing the "fun" feeling...

Unhappy Losing the "fun" feeling...

I used to love playing this game, mostly for the Regatta. However, to end up in the final 3, the co-op has to complete all tasks at 135 plus purchase the additional task and complete (also at 135). The last few Regattas have been miserable. Barely any 135 tasks coming through and when they do it's always planes or trains which take forever to complete. I don't like using dollars to compete and having to do so is taking the fun out of the game. Why so few 135 mining tasks or feed tasks or HOL tasks? Tasks that can be accomplished quickly, with proper preparation. All I feel like I do is dump tasks, and wait for the next batch only to have to dump them all again. I see co-ops completing all tasks within 1 day, and I can't see how that's possible with as few 135 tasks that I see coming through.

Please consider making more 135 FUN tasks available. A little more variety instead of the same 2-3 tasks the entire Regatta. Otherwise, the game is growing tiresome and a lot less fun to play.

Welcome to the Forum Dagolola.

Are you in a small Co-op? From experience it is much more tiresome flipping the task board with
    a small Co-op.

Also, there becomes a Co-op size where it is not practical to only go for perfect 135
    point tasks anymore. I am thinking it becomes unwieldy with 7 members or more.
    Maybe sooner for others.

You, me, and everyone is cautiously optimistic that Playrix is going to make the
    prizes so much better that we will put up with drudgery of playing a Regatta.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt

You are right, the "fun feeling" is definitely gone from the regatta. The last 3 weeks have been absolutely miserable for me. Small co-op so I race alone with my goal being to place in the top 3 for the extra bonus chests. Lack of do-able 135 tasks in order for me to achieve this goal has turned this once fun event into a feeling like a mind numbing job I'm not getting paid for. When it ceases to be fun, I'm done. This week is my last race.

Banned
    I agree with Banana. Our coop has 20 members at this moment. We dont only do 135 points tasks and there is also no need to to win regatta's. At this moment we are far ahead at number 2 (7.000 points) and 18.000 points ahead of number 3.

Only doing 135s is boring. Some members in our coop are doing this but they don't have to do if they don't want to. At this way you can also do some other tasks and it isn't boring anymore. When you r only with a couple members in a coop and you wanna win you need to do only 135s. Thats true.

As the old saying goes - been there, done that! When the fun went out of it ( or the coop leader became a PITA) I left the coop. Now in a tiny but really fun coop - Happyville (#HPKQKW). The key to keeping it fun is to let everyone be a coleader - so quick promotes for active members. Not pushing to be top 3, but just stay in the gold league. Coop vote on when to push for #1 spot so that new members, who have not gotten the golden sail award and want it, have a chance at getting it. Don't feel like racing - just opt out that week. NO PRESSURE!!!!

I have quite a few coops boycotting the regatta for all these reasons...I am there. They claim tasks are random but we all know that's not true...and more and more pushing tasks that you gotta pay for something! Love this game...will be difficult to leave...

Banned
    Building up a good coop looks simple but it isn't. We started our coop only 3 months ago and noe we r top 55 on the Global Leaderboard. You really need to make a plan and stick to it. Finding the right people is the hardest thing and you need to know what you r doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    You, me, and everyone is cautiously optimistic that Playrix is going to make the
    prizes so much better that we will put up with drudgery of playing a Regatta.
    LOL!

Yeah, we're all optimistic. Sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    LOL!

Yeah, we're all optimistic. Sure!
    Oh well, so much for that. They could do like one of their competitors where if you place
    in the top 3 in a Regatta, then you may win a nice decoration. It is a random shot.
    This decoration is obtainable no other way.

Regatta prizes as they are now are a trivial pursuit!