Thread: Inactive Facebook Friends

Inactive Facebook Friends

How can I delete a Facebook friend from my friends in Township when they have become inactive. I would to delete them so I would have room for more active & helpful players. Having someone who does not play anymore is inhibiting my game...ugh!

I am not sure but I wonder if unfriending them in Facebook might work? Of course, if they were your friends before you started playing and you still want them to be your friend, that won't work.
    Township Called: Lakeland Hills
    Co-Op Named: Friendly Farmers #FRG5G5
    Playing On Android
    Level: 101
    No Zoo

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Hardy Faulkner View Post
    How can I delete a Facebook friend from my friends in Township when they have become inactive. I would to delete them so I would have room for more active & helpful players. Having someone who does not play anymore is inhibiting my game...ugh!
    Facebook friends do not 'inhibit your game' at all. You are allowed only 50 in game friends, but you can add as many FB friends as you like. I have over 600 - there is no limit. But if you do want to get rid of them then unfriending them on FB is the only way. They may not disappear immediately, but will do in a week or so.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

I don't understand because I have over 1500 Facebook friends. I am only showing 637 friends in Township. Shouldn't it be higher than that?
    Please let me know the maximum number of Facebook friends that can be on the game at one time.

Only your Facebook friends who play Township will appears as Township friends. You can invite the others to play Township and if they accept, they will show in the Township friends.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Some helpful info can be found in the thread "Friending Guide: (Friend Codes, Platform Compatibility, etc.)" in the New to Township?-subforum.
    F.e. some maximum numbers are mentioned there.

Thank you for your help. I have started deleting Facebook friends as my account is only for Township. I believe part of my problem is I have Facebook friends who play Township but are inactive or never ask for help. So now I'm deleting Facebook friends who are inactive Township players, never ask for help or never help. It has been cumbersome but now I'm starting to see the Facebook friends I used to that are always asking for help or helping others. Thank you again for your help.

Thanks for the link that was most helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Anderson View Post
    Thanks for the link that was most helpful.
    Glad to hear it helped you, Stacy.