Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Totally UNREALISTIC Expectations

Totally UNREALISTIC Expectations

We have all posted, at least once, on a Township "wish list." We have all read the wishes of others (far too many repeated ad nauseum). And we have probably been downcast to learn our wishes weren't ever gonna happen, or worse, were never even read by anyone at Playrix.

So, it is a boring Sunday. Why not have some fun! What is the most outrageous, unrealistic, and ridiculous thing you would like to wish for? Heck - these couldn't possibly fare worse than realistic wishes!

My outrageous wishes are . . .

A booster that reveals content(s) of ALL treasure chests (Mine, Balloons, Ships, HOL) for 2 days.

A gizmo at the Lab that transforms one color gem to another color gem - like Raja, you can use it once every hour.

Okay Townies - what's yours. ( Only outrageous, not the same old other stuff!)
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Good morning Nana

I'll play LOL I love your 2 ideas :-)

I would love to have a shrubb similar to lilac that let me choose the color once bought : white, butter, bright pink, dusty pink, mauve, purple, red. I could have as many as I have in my garden.

Instead of having just 2 colors of flowers shrubs, we could have the same principle : 1 offer in the store but with a choice of multiples color.

A real nice thing would be to be able to move our market boxes around. This way I could place the most important one up front and move the empty one to the far right. A lot less scrolling ! Give us some Edit system in the market place :-)

Inside the Zoo, I would love to have a panel showing my zoo tools, materials stocks. A panel like at the entrance of the zoo showing the Hot products would do nicely. To check my stock I would not have to get out of the zoo, go check my barn and come back to the zoo. Cumbersome to say the least.

At the Laboratory a mean to swap booster. I have 5 in stocks right now. I won't use 4 of them. Would be nice to change them to one I would use.

Can wait to read more creative ideas :-)
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

All rightie then Nana;

Here is my wish list:

1. Five hours is just too long for the Find Friends list to refresh. If you have an in game friend who has become a floater, it can take a week to find a decent replacement. They should give us a button that flips the Find Friends list instantaneously. Other tawdry games have this.

2. Playrix should use negative reinforcement to encourage Regatta play. If you end up in the bottom three in a race, then the top three teams can launch exploding sheep bombs into these towns starting at 8 PM Monday night. Big Ben is going down! These teams will be given the option of buying their way out before this deadline for 80 in t-cash. If not then its bombs away mates! A win/win yes?

3. In industry, an old incentive given to employees is a drawing where they can swap jobs with management for a day. Playrix should give Township players the option to exchange management of their town with any player they choose for 1 week. You manage my town, I manage yours. To refuse an offer of exchange will cost you t-cash.
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    All rightie then Nana;

2. Playrix should use negative reinforcement to encourage Regatta play. If you end up in the bottom three in a race, then the top three teams can launch exploding sheep bombs into these towns starting at 8 PM Monday night. Big Ben is going down! These teams will be given the option of buying their way out before this deadline for 80 in t-cash. If not then its bombs away mates! A win/win yes?
    love it, love it, LOVE IT

Township:Pixelsticks

A magic wand that fills up either plane or train.

You have first to use it for your friends night times, the tenth one is for you.

Available only if you play regatta, but outside of the regatta time.
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Township Troopers

Hhmmm. Top 3 teams bomb the bottom 3 teams. Garvamatic "loves" this idea, too.

Winners piling on the losers. Insult and damage added to injury. Oh, and extortion too - 80 TCash to save yourself.

I must really be missing something here. "Negative reinforcement to encourage Regatta play." Or forcing people to quit Regattas forever?

Well, I did ask for "outrageous" - just didn't expect "mean."
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

1. Playrix pays you to play their games $100 a minute
    2. Playrix allows us to exchange coins for cash
    3. Playrix allows the leader of a/the co-op to decide what duties the different positions in the co-op (Member; Elder; and Co-leader) can do and he/she can edit those at any time
    4. FREE expansions.
    5. Factories are FREE to build and dont take building parts.
    6. A feature where you can upload your own photos without using FB or Google to get a profile picture that is other than the offered ones.
    7. Removal of the censor.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

1. First class concorde ticket for the planes...halves the time of flight...paid for by superfluous gems
    2. Newbies exposure booster ...roots out spys and time wasters so you don't need to (also works on FB friends)
    3. Cash converter ...trade in the buildings that don't fit you town planning and excess coins for hard Tcash
    4. Option in zoo to adopt and name a pet playrix techie...always at your beck and call to sort out tricky problems and resolve bannings
    5. Alarm clock ....a wake up call for those about to time out on tasks or indulging in excessive sleeping during the regatta
    6. Gem heist ...ability to raid neighbouring coops under the cover of darkness and relieve them of their green and red gems
    7. Hard times emergency aid....extra regatta points for coops suffering from unfair bannings 3 weeks in a row
    8. Equality legislation.....generous compensation for any observed discrimination against the Mac community or moles
    9. Lucky black cat booster ... always get the max number of goods in the market, tasks above 131 in the regatta and 20 Tcash in the HOL
    10 World peace, end to poverty and famine, universal health care, end to the arms industry etc etc

It doesn't sound too much to ask?
    Last edited by Talpa; 02-21-2017 at 01:38 AM.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Hi Talpa

Love love love your Lucky black cat booster
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I am not sure what to call this new position in a Co-op, but I wish they had it. It is a person who has authority to dump undesirable tasks from the task board, but they are not actually racing in the current regatta. It could be any of the people in the Co-op, Leader, Co-leader, Elder, or Member. They would have to be appointed by the Leader or Co-leader before the race actually starts. A Co-op could have a maximum of 4 "Designated Dumpers" for a Regatta. Flippees, Dump Squad, Dumpsters, Board Managers, etc.

The most burdensome part of a Regatta is the drudgery of the Task Board. The smaller the Co-op the less this burden is shared.
    Town - DALISCAPE

Be kind.