Thread: different coops different tasks?

Question different coops different tasks?

Just started the regatta literally moments after it started. Looked for 135 tasks to do. Highest I had was 122. Just looked at the race and 2 teams have whizzed away already earning a 135 and a 125. How does this work? How can I compete if other teams have higher task points? Am I missing something here despite the fact that they completed theirs so quickly considering mine is only milk collecting which is one of the quickest to complete.
    Level 62 Lockettville.
    Coop. Nice people.:

Most players save cclovers and mining equipment to complete these tasks quickly. I have teammate that has completed 4 tasks already. First was house of luck. She also uses tcash to speed things up. Tasks are totally random but just because a team starts quickly does not mean it finishes first. I have found in the 10 months I have been playing that it does even out.
    Good luck!

Cheers.I thought I had got ready, had 3 trains ready to go and all my helicopters filled , sadly neither task was there. Hey ho.

The fair way would be every coop gets the same tasks and then as they complete or delete they replenish in the same order, as speed is also important and it isn't fair if some groups get higher pointed tasks when others don't get them till later or get different ones that are longer to complete

Quote Originally Posted by happylady1965 View Post
    Cheers.I thought I had got ready, had 3 trains ready to go and all my helicopters filled , sadly neither task was there. Hey ho.
    If you want to get through a lot of tasks quickly prep for the quick ones. Upgrade the factories that have tasks connected with them so that you have 8 shelves. Then fill the shelves. (There is a master regatta list available in the Township Wikia.) These tasks will ask for 8. Be ready for them. Make sure you have lots and lots of clovers and picks. If you do this you can rip through a lot of 135 tasks quickly. That is how the other teams are whizzing by.

Gonna be a pro soon with these tips. Cheers. X